|
Author Topic:   Supercoax still your undefeated champions!!
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 05, 2001 03:18 AM            
Who are the next victims.Paranor wants dibs on the battle to take place next Thursday.Who wants to be Paranor's partner?(note Paranor is not 100% sure he will play next week.He's about 99% of the way there though )

IP:

ni
posted October 05, 2001 07:09 AM            
I need to have a pop at the all omnipitant SuperCoax one time!! If I did, I need someone who'll b a willing co-martyr... lol!!

Plus it'd have to b about 7-8EST... I'm in early on Fridays! any chance? Any one?

------------------
I'd Like to buy soom Cheeeeeezzz!!!!

IP:

Paranor
posted October 05, 2001 10:20 AM            
Yes, ParaVlad lost again! But I'm excited - we only lost by 1 on the last game.

I can't play until 2 thursdays so i'm out next week.

IP:

Robu1
posted October 05, 2001 10:48 AM            
I'm always up for a good match. It's up to you para. Until then, howabout a practice 2v2 game or too? check out my thread on this page
/forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001437.html

Yeah supercoax is a daedly team, but their opponents seem to get closer and closer to beating them.........it shouldn't be long now before they go down!

Muahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

IP:

The Weatherman
posted October 05, 2001 11:39 AM         
I have put up a 2v2 server (actually can accomidate 3v3) . I got to spar with supercoax and Par last night for a bit and it is hella fun.

IP:

Neo
posted October 05, 2001 11:48 AM            
<~~~~~~~also willing.

IP:

Dreamer
posted October 05, 2001 12:13 PM         
Stats are at http://www.treadmarks.de - as usual.

IP:

Neo
posted October 05, 2001 02:08 PM            
::complaint removed (false alarm):: carry on lads.

[This message has been edited by Neo (edited October 05, 2001).]

IP:

Paranor
posted October 05, 2001 02:28 PM            
Stats are:

Supercoax - 9999 wins
everyone else - 0 wins but 9999 fun!

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited October 05, 2001).]

IP:

ni
posted October 05, 2001 10:01 PM            
some people perform better with less lag

------------------
I'd Like to buy soom Cheeeeeezzz!!!!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 05, 2001 11:22 PM            
Sorry Ni,coax and I are both 56K dialup.*BUZZ*,wrong answer,try again I don't care who we face.Paranor,what did you mean by I can only play after 2 on Thursday?The game isn't until 11.Sorry guys,11EST is the earliest I can do it most nights(work)
I think WM needs a shot a the heavyweight title

IP:

Paranor
posted October 06, 2001 11:48 AM            
I can't play for another 2 weeks - 10/18/01.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 06, 2001 11:04 PM            
Oh.......thought you meant 2PM So who is it going to be?We need two people to agree to be partners.And you'd probablly want to get on a server and practice playing as a team.Not because I think Supercoax is all of that....just that you don't need to go into it with a DDM mentality.
Sry ni,I can't pley before 11EST.So is it going to be Robu and Neo again?How many times is it going to take for you two to realize the Supercoax machine cannot be broken

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited October 06, 2001).]

IP:

Robu1
posted October 07, 2001 02:08 AM            
Don't get too cocky super. It is only a matter of time before the supercoax castle crumbles - you guys can't stay undefeated forever! Anyways, I think me and Neo would like to have yet another shot, but in the meantime, I'd like to encourage those interested to do moer practice 2v2 matches like the one we played tonight.

BTW, are you asking vlad to do the match now? I thought that's what you said in the informal 2v2.

???????????????????????

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 07, 2001 04:36 AM            
I'm just trying to get players to come.I need for people to say "Yeah,I'll be there".So far I haven't got a straight answer from anybody so I'm asking people as I see them.coax and I usually like to know ahead of time so we can practice according to the players'playing styles plus I'd like to know so I know there are two people commited and I can stop looking for players.I don't care who it is:Robu,Neo,Vlad,Paranor,Ni,Weatherman.....................Somebody just tell us that you are going to play and who your partner is.I think that will end the confusion.
I'm never cocky BTW,I'm just egging it on....

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

IP:

JVortex
posted October 07, 2001 06:53 AM            
i think the right for a little cockiness has been well earned. besides, its all in good fun anyhow .

IP:

Robu1
posted October 07, 2001 01:09 PM            
I'd like to stick with Neo like last time - we're trying to stay consistent and practice as a team. Also, maybe Vlad would prefer staying with Paranor since they've worked as a team so many times. I'll be available to play on Thursday and Neo too (I think), if that's ok with everybody else.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 07, 2001 06:44 PM            
Thats fine,Rubu and Neo it is.Make sure Neo tells us whether he can make it for sure.Cya you guys Thursday then,if not sooner.

IP:

Neo
posted October 07, 2001 10:19 PM            
I'll be there. Looking forward to it already.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 07, 2001 11:03 PM            
coax,are you going to post in this thread or what?I'm doing all the work which makes me look like your (insert word that means female dog) Hehe,are you going to show or do I have to take on Robu and Neo myself?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted October 08, 2001 01:15 AM            
I would have to disagree with you. I think it makes you look like a leader and me just a little old follower that does whatever Super says

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 08, 2001 01:29 AM            
Well,whatever you think I always thought of myself as a FOLLOWER and not a LEADER.Oh well,just checking to make sure you can make it since I haven't heard from you.Okie dokie..........I guess we are all set.4 players,100% mayhem.I'll check with WM and make sure he gets the server up.Gonna miss WM while he is gone getting his PHD Hopefully he'll graduate in December and take some time off before he has to get a REAL job Then he'll be on the servers everyday............right WM?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 08, 2001 01:31 AM            
Oh yeah,I guess we can go ahead and see who wants to play next week(assuming that coax wants to play and that we beat Robu and Neo )The earlier u guys sign up the earlier you can get some practice in for the real thing.Any takers yet?

IP:

Robu1
posted October 08, 2001 11:22 AM            
^ Bad assumption!
|
|
|
|

:^D

[This message has been edited by Robu1 (edited October 08, 2001).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 11, 2001 04:33 AM            
Don't forget!!!!!!Looks like it's going to be an open server so everybody else try to stay away from WM's 2v2 server Thurs night.I'm sure the occasional newbie will join the server and we'll have to boot them off by force

IP: