|
Author Topic:   Could someone make a filter for servers?
NeoKi
posted September 30, 2001 10:43 PM            
Well I while I was playing, there was a person using a lot of profanity, and although this does not offend, I i'm not use to this type of game play. He even told me to F*** of when I told him to watch his typing. This type of playing should not be allowed, especially during DDM, when so many people are playing. I'm not trying to be annoying or anything of that matter, but still, if cursing can be avoided, which it can, then by any means don't use it. It's fine to say ass or sucks. But to use the words this person used is just plan wrong. Anyway, besides this I had a good time and can't wait for the next one. Thx WeatherMan

------------------
Sushi

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 30, 2001 10:56 PM            
Tell us the name. We'll get the IP from Weatherman's logs. And we'll make sure he stays off the servers.

IP:

Irascible
posted October 01, 2001 12:14 AM            
That's right. You tell it NeoKi. Cursing sucks.

IP:

Throckmorton
posted October 01, 2001 06:56 AM            
Hey I cursed a couple times last night (DDM). Sorry, I did not realize it was such a no-no. But I stopped when someone said "watch the language". I am sorry, and I'll improve my language next time.

IP:

desolation1900
posted October 01, 2001 08:02 AM            
Check the log, I'm sure you'll see it wasn't just one person. I am not naming names, as I don't want my memory to be what calls someone out as I may be wrong; but it was pretty rude to see. I did notice it was players who normally aren't around during the DDM's, or atleast not often.

IP:

NeoKi
posted October 01, 2001 08:34 AM            
yeah he was new, looked liked it was his first time on a server. His name was mpz something, I know the first two letters to his name were mp + something. Oh and that throck.

------------------
Sushi

[This message has been edited by NeoKi (edited October 01, 2001).]

IP:

The Weatherman
posted October 01, 2001 10:17 AM         
I don't have that information on my logs - but I will add that if you tell me how. I don't think MPT Nutzy should be banned, just educated. no one stays a flamer long, AFAIK. SHould he continue to do that stuff, then I will ban him if I can.

IP:

Rex R
posted October 01, 2001 12:36 PM            
kinda got the impression he was trying to get a feel for the multi-player aspect of TM for a review. of course he did some have
reason for his language, driving a 'mite' and getting fragged almost as fast as he spawned...

IP:

NeoKi
posted October 01, 2001 12:47 PM            
Thats still no reason. And why the heck would you pic mite, especially on a sunday. Thats the weakest of all tanks, with one shot by a 120mm you can frag a mite.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

The Weatherman
posted October 01, 2001 01:37 PM         
LOL - oh brother, someone should have told him... hehehe!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted October 01, 2001 01:42 PM            
I was always looking for him, since he was such an easy kill

IP:

Rex R
posted October 01, 2001 02:17 PM            
notice I didn't say it was nessessarialy a good reason...I took to just avoiding him not a lot of challenge. who knows maybe he was doing pretty good with it in single player

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 01, 2001 09:10 PM            
ok ummm gap in knowledge here - whats AFAIK > ?

IP:

TurdHeart
posted October 01, 2001 09:31 PM            
as far as I know :P

IP: