|
Author Topic:   who made the black widow spider tank ?
=DNX= Matrix
posted September 29, 2001 09:43 AM            
the one in the kersplatt pack - i have an awesome idea !

IP:

JVortex
posted September 29, 2001 01:00 PM            
Quote from Dreamers site:

"The first known TM addon tank EVER. Created by Temporalisis(?)and Random Chaos(?) Or by Random Chaos and Kaeto? Some facts get lost in the currents of time"

now im scared... care to share the idea?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 29, 2001 02:11 PM            
sure - id like to make about 5 diff ents for the one ship using the scalematrix and accelerate/speed /health/ammo cmd-set to create a new race called "The Kri" (pronounced Kree)

Would be a nice contrast from the ISDF,NSDF,CCA,Uler & B-Dogs.

Also the design would fit PERFECTLY into the general structore of the BZ Mod - would strike fear into the hearts of the bz ppl whove never seen anything similar in bz

also since it was the FIRST tank to break ground in tm - i think it would be fitting to do the same again in the mod

would be fitting to expand on the design and make the most of it.

wide, fat, tall, long - small, big - all of em

thoughts ? obviously i would not do this without permission - but it would add another 5 tanks or so to the selection

i plan to take the power of the shadow keeper down a bit and fit it as a standard to the kri tanks - or leave it as is but supply bog all ammo - or sod all hul - this ones the call of the community.... whats yall say ?

fancy seeing one wobbling as a shadow constantly ? fear !!! u aint ****tin me ! specially on the darker levels ! lol

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited September 29, 2001).]

IP:

Rex R
posted September 29, 2001 03:20 PM            
small fly in the ointment, I haven't been able to get scalematrix to work with tanks. most everything else but not tanks

IP:

Kaeto
posted September 29, 2001 03:46 PM            
Tempralisis made the Black Widow, I think RC had something to do with it to. I'm not an artist, and I don't think any of my mods ever got released (due to the fact that I'm not an artist )

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 29, 2001 07:40 PM            
does that mean its ok for me to play ? i can scale without scalematrix n faf about with stuff - but can someone get in touch with this temp person - never seen his name on the boards.... love to play with the ship though ! can make a slew of em in about 10 minutes !

IP:

Kaeto
posted September 29, 2001 09:12 PM            
ICQ RC, he should have Temp's ICQ #

IP: