|
Author Topic:   New 2v2 singup for next Thurs
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 28, 2001 04:28 AM            
Robu and Neo put up a valiant effort,but it wasn't enough to break the Supercoax winning streak.Who's next?Should be able to play 3 games Thursay night at 11EST.And should be somewhat good Paranor...do u want you shot?Vlad wanted to do it too.

IP:

Paranor
posted September 28, 2001 10:03 AM            
I'M IN.

You two are going down faster than a beer during a packer game.

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 28, 2001 11:34 AM            
I'm in, oh and sorry I left so soon without warning, had to take care of some stuff.
Besides, I had a dream, now that may not seem great but.... I have had a dream in over a year if not longer. Anyway, this time I want the be the rich guy, not the butler, lol

------------------
Sushi

IP:

The Weatherman
posted September 28, 2001 12:11 PM         
Neoki should have a shot seing as how he was on standby...

IP:

Neo
posted September 28, 2001 12:16 PM            
Yeah as a team Robu and I lost both games. However, I seem to recall Neo winning the 2nd match....hmm, guess that might just be a coincidence.

Sorry for leaving prematurely last night. When you guys suggested running TM in a window, I pressed F8 and TM instantly performed an illegal op. It's never happened before. I'm having many minor problems with my computer lately, and I think a Windows reinstall may be necessary.

Oh and on top of that, I lost all my screenshots for the games when my computer crashed. It just wasn't my day.

IP:

Paranor
posted September 28, 2001 12:48 PM            
I'm confused - i thought vlad wanted a rematch. So am I teaming with vlad or neoki this time around?

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited September 28, 2001).]

IP:

The Weatherman
posted September 28, 2001 02:03 PM         
The results of the 2v2 have been TMStated and posted on the BWL site at http://www.treadmarks.de/cgi-bin/TMstatsmain.pl
Check it out gents.
Any suggestions for 2v2 setup changes?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 28, 2001 03:07 PM            
Well, Vlad asked me before the other 2v2 thread was posted,so I guess that puts him as your partner.You'll have to get on the match after that Neoki.I haven't heard from Vlad yet,don't know if he is able to play,but he should get a chance to be your partner Paranor.

IP:

Vlad
posted October 01, 2001 11:48 PM            
I'm in... time to start practicing (and hopefully break out of this slump I've been in )

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 02, 2001 12:49 AM            
Ok...I just got back into town from a long weekend.So it's Paranor+Vlad vs Supercoax....correct?Should be a good game.coax and I will be practicing 24 hours a day until the match just in case anybody needs us

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 02, 2001 01:19 AM            
bump

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted October 02, 2001 03:19 AM            
sounds good to me.

IP:

Paranor
posted October 02, 2001 09:17 AM            
That's ParaVlad - geez, get it right.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted October 02, 2001 05:55 PM         
is that this thursday and do you need a server?

IP:

Paranor
posted October 02, 2001 09:28 PM            
Yes, it should be this thursday at 11:00 PM EST and it would be great if you can get a server.

Vlad, Supercoax - please make sure I've got that time right

thx

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 02, 2001 11:46 PM            
Yep,11EST this Thurs night.Thanks again WM

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 03, 2001 10:21 PM            
Don't forget.....................................
WM,same server as last time>?

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

IP:

The Weatherman
posted October 03, 2001 11:12 PM         
it will be at my IP with :12200 same setup?
I will take map requests

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 04, 2001 02:34 AM            
Setup is fine.I can't think of anything that needs changing.Oh yeah I can....Can you put two bots on it so we have something to fight while we are waiting for people to show.Well....I guess that would be 4 bots then.If 2 humans join there would be 2 bots.If 4 humans are on there would be no bots.Correct?
Man Weatherman,I really apprciate you running servers.We've been working you real hard latley

IP:

The Weatherman
posted October 04, 2001 10:49 AM         
4 bots replaced by 4 humans will work fine. The server is uup in case anyone wants to get in there and practice.

And YW! I can't play as often as I like, but at least I see some of the regulars on the servers and vicariously get my TM fix

IP:

NeoKi
posted October 04, 2001 12:57 PM            
Sorry guys can't make it to the 2vs2 tonight,
my pc got some problems, in fact you won't be seeing much of me for a while. I'll try to stay in touch with you guys though. Oh and my ICQ won't work either, so don't bother to do that. You can still email me though.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 04, 2001 10:30 PM            
Bye for now Neoki.Hope you get it running soon.Maybe you can make some kick butt mods while you have to take a break.

IP:

NeoKi
posted October 05, 2001 11:39 AM            
Yeah working on some now. I hope to have about three done by the time I can get back online. Finished one already

------------------
Sushi

IP: