|
Author Topic:   DDM ranking
coax
Administrator
posted September 25, 2001 02:18 PM            
I finally hashed it out due to some of Paranor's insistence. Turdheart is going to take my DDM King status Hehe, congratulations All this and more can be found at www.geocities.com/coaxs/ranking.html

For all of you newbies, this is the longest standing ladder in TM, and if you want on it you gotta turn out for the DDMs=Deadliest Death Matches

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted September 25, 2001 03:22 PM            
about time someone kocked coax off the top dam

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 25, 2001 05:31 PM            
also contains the clan ranking based on DDMs. Some very interesting results from that

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 25, 2001 05:56 PM            
i agree coax, i think its fair to say that since TC doesnt play DDMs - that BWL occupies LAST PLACE !

HAH !

Suck on THAT !

Good work DNX Guys Lets KEEP That number 1 SPOT !

IP:

The Weatherman
posted September 25, 2001 06:35 PM         
Ouch, Rixy! You cut me to the quick! And I have been bumped out of the top 3 entirely! Looks like I am going to have to start coming to these and getting rough

Just a side note: The is definitely been some impressive gameplay by relative newcomers. I have no illusions that it is just me being out of practice, these guys are good! Keep it up, everyone!

IP:

Paranor
posted September 25, 2001 09:42 PM            
Insistence huh? That's a polite way of saying I was nagging on you. Which I was ( ) but thank you!

Yes weatherman - we must take back the Clan Ranking so start playing!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 25, 2001 10:56 PM            
Muhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha
DNX RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP:

Paranor
posted September 25, 2001 11:47 PM            
you going DOWN MISTER!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 26, 2001 12:18 AM            
you'll have to go thru me first m8, and im a right fatty let me tell ya - not an easy job unless you have a diggin drill handy with 40 superammo pickups. and by then he will have gone round me n fragged ya anyway - nothin like being stuck in a rut

T E A M W O R K

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 26, 2001 06:25 AM            
I was surprised to see Matrix so anti-BWL. But now i understand why. I just have to say I'm shocked of what I saw. If it was me that was mentioned """specifically""" smilely or not, it would of alienated me forever.

LWA Policy #1 "Be friendly and cordial with all clans, guilds, and non-affiliates."

More LWA Policy can be found here /forums/archive/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000039.html

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

Dreamer
posted September 26, 2001 08:34 AM         
coax, now you have puzzled me.
could you be a bit more specific?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 26, 2001 09:06 AM            
im not anti-bwl... im just very offended at the comments. ihave no grudge and still consider bwl members to be good friends. i just think that me n dreamer should avoid each other where posible - we keep bumping heads too much and sparkin off at each other.

the best way to avoid a crash, is to not drive up a one way street the wrong way.

IP: