|
Author Topic:   8pm eastern time is early.
Throckmorton
posted September 24, 2001 12:59 PM            
Hey I would love to participate in these clan matches but I got kids and 8pm is too early. Sometimes I join in around 10, more often it's 11. By then most of the official fragging is done.

Anyway, if DNX wants my help in a clan war, maybe we could occasionally have games at other times. But if I'm the only one who this would help then maybe don't change anything. I wouldn't want three people to miss just so one could attend.

This is all coming from someone who isn't even sure what he's missing (what's a clan war like?, what are the rules?)

=DNX=Throckmorton

[This message has been edited by Throckmorton (edited September 24, 2001).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 24, 2001 01:11 PM            
Thats a good point theres to many people on these servers anyways. We need to make an other day that will be accessible to others in the TM community. If you want to pick a time and day thats more conveient for you Throck put it on the forums. See if it would also match up with our European members.

Making a cutoff of 15-20players on a DDM might be a good idea too.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

Throckmorton
posted September 24, 2001 02:02 PM            
You guys had 15+ players?? Wow.

I'll consider my schedule and post a separate topic with a suggested game time on my server. Maybe I'll kinda have "the sorta-official Late Night Server" (Late night for me )

For DDM, do I just set the teams OFF?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 24, 2001 02:16 PM            
sure, doesn't have to be though.

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted September 24, 2001 03:43 PM            
yah about them 15+ people i would like to see diffrent times or more servers because my lagg always acts up (im making this sound like hemroids lol )

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 24, 2001 08:47 PM            
plus dont forget the ladders are active and awaiting battles on www.deathmatch-federation.com

IP:

Paranor
posted September 24, 2001 10:24 PM            
Why don't we use MPZ's server?

IP: