|
Author Topic:   Clan DDM - a BWL sweep! pics here...
TurdHeart
posted September 23, 2001 09:21 PM            
Wow - what a turnout!

BWL swept both in members and frags. Great clan spirit, yo! We MUST do this again soon - we gotta rally DNXers to show out.

Score pics are here: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/reavie/treadmarks/treadmarks.htm
(right hand column, bottom)

The temporary truce seems to be impossible. I suppose some people don't care and want to accumulate as many cheap frags as possible, they don't pay attention to the chat, or there's some sort of language gap. I guess the only way to remedy it is to have an option in a future version - maybe a paragraph with some background rules and a prompt to choose your team.

Either way - good FUN!

Turded out.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 23, 2001 11:33 PM            
With that many peeps on it musta been like a slideshow !!!

Great pics - but with more than 4 ppl on and i have to drop anyways... Mega Congrats to 3 prime wins in a row BWL Clan Who took the games by storm buut hey all 3 results were pretty close

good to see some lwa guys hangin out there and some lonewolves turning out... Great screenies too turdheart.

BzmZapPow ! your a good player - i offer clan membership interested ?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 24, 2001 03:15 AM            
BWL had a good showing.Maybe thats why they won all.I'll let them gloat for now

IP:

Dreamer
posted September 24, 2001 04:29 AM         
Too many tanks... Too many nukes...
C'mon man, don't .... please.... you....
No! NO! NOO!

I need to play more. A lot. Against far more people. Completely lost orientation in there.
Three enemy tanks in front of me and I couldn't watch the radar anymore.

Teamplay could have been better on all sides, too, but on the whole it was a blast, yes.

WMan, where are those logs?

IP:

Dreamer
posted September 24, 2001 04:32 AM         
clicked twice. must have something to do with yesterday's match

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited September 24, 2001).]

IP:

ni
posted September 24, 2001 09:33 AM            
Oh man.. a lovely 851er plus lag!!!

------------------
I'd Like to buy soom Cheeeeeezzz!!!!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 24, 2001 10:13 AM            
3 members have been axed due to inactivity.

Killer, Blandy, Titan

3 new members have replaced them, Throckmorten, Dalmation and Tiggs.

DNX NOW RECRUITING - We want ppl who are prepared to fight in clan DDM's not run and hide when the pan gets hot !!

por showing from dnx - for those who did appear thx and gret, but for those who missed - sorry byeee.....

i keep a tight reign on the clan membership - if u dont fight ill kill u myself *starship troopers*

IP:

Paranor
posted September 24, 2001 10:33 PM            
Tiggs? Tiggs? Tiggs?
My brother Tiggs?
Tiggs? Tiggs? Tiggs?

UGH!

I'll have to give him a call.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 25, 2001 07:03 PM            
sure why not... if id known that when ni recruited him i would not have allowed membership - after all theres no point, they leave anyway - brothers like to be on the same team.

IP:

TurdHeart
posted September 25, 2001 07:10 PM            
If it was me and *MY* brother - I would *DEFINITELY* wanna be in a different clan from him. Great for sibling rivalry! :P

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 25, 2001 09:02 PM            
LMAO ! well we hope so....... but past experirence proves that bro's argue inhouse till one leaves the other clan.

IP:

Paranor
posted September 25, 2001 09:10 PM            
Yeah - what TurdHeart said! Definately on a different clan. So no worries m8 (did I get that lingo right? ).

Besides, it makes it more "funner". (I love that word.)

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted September 27, 2001 10:54 PM            
Want to start by saying hello to everyone. I have only been playing on a regular basis for about a month now. All of this is still very new to me. Love the game and I look forward to many more DDM's against my brother (even tho he will probably kick my butt, but i will never give up!) and everyone else.

Bring it on big bro. : )

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 27, 2001 11:23 PM            
welcome aboard m8 lets see some serious sibling rivaly going hehehehe !

IP:

KONG
posted September 27, 2001 11:34 PM            
please direct all new members to the name meaning thread.(please step to the right)

IP:

BamZipPow
posted September 28, 2001 02:23 AM            
Matrix...

Thanks for the offer but I don't feel that I'm quite up to par to "assist" in a clan yet. I still consider myself a newbie type and I'm working on building the skill set up to the level that would be expected in "running with the clan".

Still trying to get used to the PS controller that I use. Yes, I don't use the keyboard except for typing during game play...er, kills.

Maybe in a few...I'll be there and see where I best fit into whosever system best suits my skill level--good or bad. Besides...all those who play this game are great! (IMHO)

BamZipPow
...how things get fragged.

IP:

Paranor
posted September 28, 2001 10:06 AM            
You are going down tiggs just like the rest of dnx this coming sunday. That is if it get back in time from camping.

IP: