posted September 23, 2001 07:43 PM            
See link /forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000921.html

------------------
Swisher - Check out ENTegrety for mods.
BWL/MG

IP:

ARES
posted September 24, 2001 12:01 AM            
Thanks Swisher,im not very good when it comes to the technical stuff of computing,but i will give it a shot,i also visited the Entegrity website and on theire intro page it says "ALL your base are belong to us" is it just me or does that not make sense?

IP:

Rex R
posted September 24, 2001 01:39 AM            
its not just you. really it was a botched translation when a japanese console game was ported over to pc (by nintindo no less)was suposed to be something like, we have captured all of your bases..., game over

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 24, 2001 01:40 AM            
old TM inside joke, but i think its based on some Japanese anime or something.

IP:

A2597
posted September 24, 2001 07:57 AM            
Rex R has the right of it, it was a blotched translation of a game. it was supossed "All your bases are now ours" or the like, and nope, not just an inside TM joak, EVERYBODY (or so I thought) has heard that. I've seen it on every forum I visit (About 20) and even on the national news!

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

ARES
posted September 25, 2001 07:29 PM            
Well,i attempted what Swisher advised,and nada,it didnt work.Oh well,its not all that important,but i appreciate u getting back to me,thnx.

IP:

swisher
posted September 26, 2001 09:16 AM            
In the link I mentioned, RC adds:

quote:
FYI: This will only work on the upgrade versions, not the original CD version...

On the original CD version you have to use the Alt-F12 key, but it will reference the ANIMDIR location in the cfg file.

You may want to assure you have all patches applied and so on.

------------------
Swisher - Check out ENTegrety for mods.
BWL/MG

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 26, 2001 10:21 AM            
Also, you can use the print Scrn to take a pic. Once you have pressed that, paste it in to a paint program or something used for pictures. I'm going to put something called hypersnap on my site, so people can take pics with that.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

ARES
posted September 26, 2001 01:29 PM            
this may sound totally ridiculous,but i am unsure of something,do i have to type in the word "quote"?is that what u r saying?Excuse my lack of knowledge im not sure what u mean,and also when i press prnt/scr.nothing happens either,so i dont know.I dont mean to b bothersome but i am quite ignorant when it comes to the more "involved" aspects of comps.THNX

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 26, 2001 02:08 PM            
I've tried for over a year to get the screen shots to wok, and I still can't do it. Swisher is leaving out some other important info as well. Such as you need to create a certain folder first before it will work, forgot what exactly it was. Best thing to do is download hypersnap and use that to take pictures

IP:

Rex R
posted September 26, 2001 02:11 PM            
all you need to type or copy paste is;

AnimDir = c:\TempShots\tank
AnimFPS = 15

then make a new folder c:\tempshots\tank

IP: