|
Author Topic:   DNX gets first Honourary Member in 13 years :)
=DNX= Matrix
posted September 22, 2001 09:15 AM            
Yes folks 13 years thats how long we have been going now everything from running teams and bowling teams to online gamers and business yes sir were rockin....

yesterday i was lucky enough to have a drink with a rather famous bod who actually plays online games at his age too !! - its great, dp is really getting into the net now..... dnx designs signed a deal to re-work all his roadshow slides and you can expect to see support for his arthritis charity comming soon to the DMF and DNX World websites.

Hop along to www.deathmatch-federation.com and take a look..... its in the main news feed and if u ever see DNX-Vader playing, keep your distance or he will FORCE you into submission

Cant beleive im plugging Treadmarks to DV ! lol - hey thats life, even famous bods get online :P

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 22, 2001 03:04 PM            
Who?Harrison Ford?lol

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 23, 2001 08:49 AM            
no u bubble headded booby

we have dave prowse in dnx he was the dude wearing the big black suit and no - hes never met james earl jones :P

IP:

KONG
posted September 23, 2001 11:10 AM            
is he related to juliet Prowse?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 23, 2001 04:07 PM            
Still don't know him......must be a UK thing

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted September 23, 2001 04:32 PM            
Super Cool!

Jim

IP:

Rex R
posted September 23, 2001 07:46 PM            
was the actor inside the darth vader costume (star wars 3 - 6)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 23, 2001 08:31 PM            
heh - never seen star wars eh super..... dont know what ya missing m8

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 24, 2001 04:19 PM            
Of course I've seen Star Wars,but how would I know who is wearing tha Darth costume It's not like his face has been on camera All I know is who did the voice.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted September 24, 2001 06:06 PM         
So, DNX's journey to the darkside is complete!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 24, 2001 06:45 PM            
I still don't know who your talking about?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 24, 2001 10:22 PM            
I think they are saying he was the guy wearing tha Darth Vader suit in all of the Star Wars movies.HE didn't speak.The voice was done by James Earl Jones.Kind of like the guy that wore he Chewie suit,all of his sounds were computer generated.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 24, 2001 11:51 PM            
lol originaly james earl jones didnt want credit 4 the film - but the guys wearing the suit was mr david prowse.

IP: