|
Author Topic:   Yet another TM2 suggestion thread
coax
Administrator
posted September 21, 2001 06:07 PM            
Had this idea after trying to kill a group of tanks with 80 wasps and being able to kill none of them.

1. Have a way to toggle guided weapons so that it hits the person on fire(less health) instead of the person in closest proximity. Could call it infrared seeking since the more damage the more smoke more flames ie. the hotter they are.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 21, 2001 06:44 PM            
Well I thought of one.
We could play a game of Onigokko!!!(Translation, Tag) How it would work is, everybody has someone to frag so it would be equal. You get 10pts if you frag your target and 10pts if you manage to frag your predator, or the person that is after you. If you frag a tank that your not suppose to frag, you get Ė5pts. Each level has a time limit, if you manage to frag you first five pray, everybody is far game and you get 2pts per frag, you also get 25 bonus pts and the end of the game. (No bonus pts if you donít frag your first five). Well thatís pretty much it, and yes I have been to JVís site and seen the suggestions for TM2.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

JVortex
posted September 22, 2001 12:13 AM            
my vote is still to be able to lock onto speciffic targets, whoever you like.

IP:

LordDrow
posted September 24, 2001 12:43 AM            
I like that idea there JV, being able to single out any target you wanted would be an immense help.

=MM=LordDrow

IP: