|
Author Topic:   "They will hand over the terrorists or they will share in their fate."
Irascible
posted September 20, 2001 10:08 PM            
"By sacrificing human life to serve their radical visions -- by abandoning every value except the will to power -- they follow in the path of fascism and Nazism and totalitarianism. And they will follow that path all the way to where it ends, in history's unmarked grave of discarded lies."

This is off topic. But I know some very patriotic Americans, even veterans, as well as some good friends overseas play this game. Bush did right by us tonight.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited September 23, 2001).]

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted September 21, 2001 10:13 AM            
Off topic yes - correct very yes!!! I am a veteran of the US Navy and would go back to help in a minute if it were needed.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 21, 2001 12:29 PM            
I would get married and hide out in Latin America. Thats just me though

Probally disrespectful to some, but at least a candid remark.

IP:

Dudymas
posted September 22, 2001 04:37 PM            
give me a tank and like one on TM and a good ICBM and I'll chase out the terrorists for yah!

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted September 22, 2001 11:38 PM            
jive me a red tron with indefinate shadow keepers and crusie missles and it will be over in one day (if you guys noticed TM is my life and i dont ahve a big life its sad really)

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP:

Dreamer
posted September 23, 2001 09:11 AM         
There's a general stuff forum for threads like this.

IP: