|
Author Topic:   What happened to 2v2s?
Robu1
posted September 20, 2001 12:16 PM            
It was just beginning to be a weekly thing that we have these competiitons. Did we all just lose interest or are we just getting lazy! Grrrrr! kidding. Anyway I think they're alot of fun, even though I don't usually win them. Anybody up for a game?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 20, 2001 02:46 PM            
It became hard finding two people to play,not kidding I can't speak for coax but I'm up for getting it going again.Jusy find a partner Robu and maybe we can do it Friday or next week.coax!where have you been man.I can count the number of times I've seen you online in the last few months on one hand

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 20, 2001 02:56 PM            
Heck Robu,If you are able to find a partner and play tonight,I'll find a partner too.I'll just grab somebody off ICQ or if somebody wants to be my partner(have to be somewhat a good player....not becasue I hate losing,but it takes good teamwork and skills to win these things) tonight,just post here and I'll check it as soon as I come home.It'll have to be at 11EST or after because I don't get off work until.Maybe Supercoax can get back in it next week.

IP:

Neo
posted September 20, 2001 05:41 PM            
Rock and roll!

I'll play, that is if my stupid "T3" connection can support anything better than 600 ms ping for a few games. That's bloody unlikely though.....

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 20, 2001 07:14 PM            
ready and willing. Been working to hard the ether is getting to my head

IP:

Vlad
posted September 20, 2001 07:41 PM            
Hey, is SuperCoax available at 8PM est on Saturday? I've got a free evening (maybe Paranor's free too.. I'd love a rematch).

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 20, 2001 08:08 PM            
Clans members are automatically counted on registration for ladder matches - if your not in a clan and want to play for the ladder you should be on this list:

Tyr
Khm
GoldenAnt No 1
Seeba-Ka
Teeta Bird
Weasel
Uckfaouya
Baby-B
Blob
Skandrannon
DBK-100
Sword Command
Kong

Some lonewolves carry the LWA designation for Lonewolves Alliance. These ppl also must play as lonewolves and not as a clan - LWA is not a CLAN in the required sence.

If ur name isnt on this list and you play a ladder match - you do not get a score whether you win or not.

If ur not registered - REGISTER.

If your not registered - you can play the DMF Tourneys but will leave without a score.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 20, 2001 10:30 PM            
I work most nights and can't play until 11est.That is except Wed,Sun,Mon.I can play anytime those nights.Robu must not have read the message in time.Maybe we need to give him time to read it and schedule it for tomm night???I'm up for play tonight if coax is on ICQ and ready to play.

IP:

Robu1
posted September 21, 2001 01:25 AM            
Sorry guys - I was out partying tonight - I didn't expect to get such a quick response. Friday sounds cool. Just curious though, does anybody want to do the match in the afternoon or early evening. It would probably be easier for those who like to go out Fridays - you know, it leaves more flexibility. Just a thought though.

My first pick would be Neo to team up with again; not only because I know him but since we are on the same ethernet server, if my ping goes way up for a long period of time (pray it doesn't happen), then we both go down together. Just like Thelma and Louise (not that I want us to be like Thelma and Louise or have ever seen the movie - I just know how it ends)!

Otherwise, Vlad or Paranor are excellent players and would also make a good teammate. Discuss! :P

IP:

Neo
posted September 21, 2001 01:43 AM            
Thanks Robu.

Friday is cool, but I would much rather play in the afternoon, say before like 6-ish.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 21, 2001 03:55 AM            
I have to work most evenings and go to school during the day.11 is the earliest for me."Going out" for me is not a factor this week because I'm broke So if you want a piece of Supercoax........
coax???????????????????????????????Time to clean of the mothballs and come out of early retierment

IP:

Paranor
posted September 21, 2001 09:52 AM            
Vlad - I'm in for a rematch of 2v2 against the dynamic duo but WEDS only work for me and anytime starting at 9:15pm EST.

Why a goofy time of 9:15? My kids go to bed at 09:00 EST.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 21, 2001 11:54 AM            
hehe, I'll be there just agree on a time. I got some practise in last night

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 21, 2001 10:40 PM            
Well,Vlad said something to me about Saturday night so if he can find a partner and if coax can play Sat night at 11 EST....then we have a game

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 22, 2001 11:07 PM            
Or not????????

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 23, 2001 04:50 PM            
sorry super, Robu1 asked me about saturday night and I told him I would be out of town untill sunday evening. He said okay, i thought that was the end of it untill i read your posts right now.

IP:

Robu1
posted September 23, 2001 10:07 PM            
coax are you back yet? I was hoping we could do this tonight

IP: