|
Author Topic:   Somebody like to help out a fellow TM fan?
A2597
posted September 19, 2001 07:58 PM            
Allright, seeing as how I cannot get a 100% answer on if/when TM will be back in stores, or if it will come to my area, I'm going to ask for some HELP!!!

would sombady be willing to order TM, and send it my way? (I'll of course pay for it, I got a good 30$ to cover the order + S&H)

PLEASE RESPOND!!! I've been stuck playing the demo for over a YEAR! I WANT THE FULL VERSION!!

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 19, 2001 08:59 PM            
BUY IT FROM LDA!!!!!! NO ONE IS GOING TO SEND YOU THE GAME!!! GET YOU DAD OR MOM TO GET IT, PAY THEM BACK AND PLAY, OR IF YOU HAVE A CREDIT CARD, BUY IT YOURSELF!!!!! YOU CAN BUY IT FOR A FREAKIN 4.99!!!! GET AND BE HAPPY.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

KONG
posted September 19, 2001 09:05 PM            
that wasn't very nice neoki

IP:

A2597
posted September 19, 2001 09:09 PM            
you see there is a little thing called "Credit Cards" it's a little peice of plastic that I don't have, and it has a little number on it that my parent's won't submit to ANY online source. Why do you think I've been saying "I REALLY WANT THIS GAME!!!" for over a year?

next time, use your brain before you speak.

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted September 19, 2001 09:28 PM            
Our BMT micro store takes checks....

...or...if you want to send me a check or money order for $20, I'll send you a copy by FedEx....from a US site.

Longbow Digital Arts
4 Mary Jane Street
Providence Bay
Ontario P0P 1T0
Canada

Jim

IP:

KONG
posted September 19, 2001 09:40 PM            
ask and yee shall receive.

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 19, 2001 09:58 PM            
I wasn't trying to be mean, I just saying.
By the way, I have this thing called Visa Buxx, this is a cool credit card for teens. And it's like a real credit card, you can even buy stuff online. If you've been to those high tech arcades you know wht I mean. Your parents put money on it and you... well spend it.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

A2597
posted September 19, 2001 10:40 PM            
THANKS JIM!!!!

Cheques in the mail ASAP!(Is that how you spell it over there? I know it's something like that...)

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Rex R
posted September 20, 2001 01:24 AM            
yep you spelled it right. heh you should see some of the (what are to us americans) variations in spelling. we will not go into the differences in dialect(spoken language)

IP: