|
Author Topic:   A Great STORM is coming
=DNX= Matrix
posted September 19, 2001 05:15 PM            
Check out the MODS page at the DMF ( www.deathmatch-federation.com ) if you dont believe me

IP:

JVortex
posted September 19, 2001 06:09 PM            
LOL, matrix you @$$!! you beat me to it!

im finally releasing the preliminary info and a bunch of screen shots of the mod pack ive been working on for the last few months.

wow, i didnt realize it had been that long... 2 1/2 months now.

anyhow, head on over to Matrix's site at the link above here. go on into the mods section (link is on the left) and check it out .

then when youre done w/ the eye candy there click the link at the very bottom of his page which will bring you on over to my site. This is where the bulk of the information and (some different) screen shots are at.
(i appologize A LOT ahead of time for the annoying pop up window adds on my site, i cant get them to go away)

the "official Message Board" for the Storm Pack is located on Dreamers BBS (thanks to Dreamer for this one!!!). Head to www.treadmarks.de and hit the "BWL Forum" link to give the Storm Pack Message Board a look and make whatever comments you like about the new mod.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

[This message has been edited by JVortex (edited September 19, 2001).]

IP:

The Weatherman
posted September 19, 2001 06:41 PM         
I am all tingly with excitement

IP:

Hunter
posted September 19, 2001 07:35 PM            
Looks great Matrix/Vortex. Looking forward to the BZ mod....like everyone else I am sure. You guys are gods...

IP:

A2597
posted September 19, 2001 07:52 PM            
OhhhhHHHHhhh...I WANT THE FULL VERSION!

(JVo, yes, just ICQed coax, waiting for reply)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 20, 2001 12:45 AM            
hhehehe i love creating so much wanting and slaver you could pop at the thought of those juicy new mods lol !

but gods ! nahhhh just a hobby that hopefully one day will become more...realised.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 20, 2001 04:28 AM            
Looks good Jvortex.Matrix,yours dosen't look too shabby either
Put me down as a beta tester for both

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 20, 2001 10:56 AM            
i think jv's beta is ready, not sure... there may be a few odds n sods to do yet...

mine is still a bit away cos milkshape packed up on me....wont save out AND ITS FULLY REGISTERED TOO ! ARGHHH ! - so im having to rely on jv and peeeto to tidy up some of the ships for me.

patience will yeild its own rewards tho im told Jv's STORM Racer should be out first i think...

IP:

Paranor
posted September 20, 2001 10:56 AM            
DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

IP:

JVortex
posted September 20, 2001 11:39 AM            
i think i see drool actually oozingout the base of my monitor!

glad theres an intrest in all this. i think modding is more of a habbit than a hobby .

i dont have a beta ready yet and probably wont have a opperational beta set for another 2 weeks or so. i could in theory just release it as is within the next couple days. what i have done up thus far is almost complete (cars need bolt on locations set, need to clean up and do final tweak to a few ent files, little stuff). but instead of releasing it in stages id rather have the whole thing at once.

im just hoping that both packs arent ready for release at the same time .

IP:

JVortex
posted September 20, 2001 01:50 PM            
just went thru and added more info and pictures to the Storm Racer section on my site.

IP:

Dudymas
posted September 22, 2001 04:44 PM            
is it just me, or are a LOT of links going bad for me... my direcpc service can't link up with a lot of sites now... so I hope Mr. Terrorist can find a new planet, or I'll blow him to a new dimension that I'll form on my frustrations and anger. OOOOOH, WHY! and I wanted to see what you're all talking about, can someone post an image or not be so vague?

[This message has been edited by Dudymas (edited September 22, 2001).]

IP:

JVortex
posted September 22, 2001 08:53 PM            
dudy, u could try looking directly to my site maybe. dont know y links arent working for you, sorry.

less vague = the mod im making is a racing mod, race cars and trucks and limo's and stuff in place of tanks. even the General Lee .

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm is coming... :)

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 22, 2001 10:57 PM            
Dudy,do you mean the pictues don't show up when you use IE?Is so just disable the proxy in IE toolbar.I have DPC and I've never had trouble seeing anything on a site.I do use Netscape though.

IP:

Karldar
posted September 23, 2001 02:45 AM            
Holy crap! Looks awesome, JV! Can't wait to try it. Really, I'm speechless....

------------------
I like pie!

IP:

oli2808
posted September 23, 2001 04:59 AM            
WOOOOOOOOOOOW! - Again jvortex and matrix manages to amaze me !!!

i gotta test this new stuff out soon!

[This message has been edited by oli2808 (edited September 23, 2001).]

IP:

LordDrow
posted September 23, 2001 11:51 PM            
I have been lucky enough to be getting to test it. Cars as of the beta I have are absolutely cool, they handle very nicely. Similar to some of the fastest tanks out there, very awesome new maps with some incredible new visials that I am suprised nobody else has thought of before.
I will definitely say this without reservation, Storm is a MUST HAVE for ALL TM fans!!

=MM=LordDrow

IP:

JVortex
posted September 24, 2001 01:08 AM            
well thanks for the grand vote of confidence there LD

and just to make people want this a little more heres a couple picts of something else entirely new....

a TARGETING SIGHT!

this is a pict of the sight

and heres a pict of the laser that blasts down from your satelite to melt the bad guys.

this weapon fires a satelite to hover over your car (and yes you can look up and see it and yes the laser comes from the satelite). the satelite then shoots down at a 45 degree angle to blast whoever you have targeted in your sight.

someone asked about a targeting sight a while back, so i thought i would make one .

head on over to my site and look in the storm racer section under weapons for more picts.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm is coming... :)

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 24, 2001 03:10 AM            
Hehe,I've thought of that idea before JV.It's good to actually see it in the game

IP:

The Weatherman
posted September 24, 2001 10:45 AM         
Bitchin!, just plain Bitchcin!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 25, 2001 12:08 AM            
lol WM u have no idea

between the STORM Racer and the BZ DM Project i think we can safely say 90% of the demo ppl will convert

IP:

LordDrow
posted September 25, 2001 02:42 AM            
No problem JV. WOW!!! Even newer eye candy than I have seen so far. Absolutely Rocking guys. TM is going to take over the world.

=MM=LordDrow

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 25, 2001 11:30 AM            
thats the intent we wanna make the best fun DM and Driving games out there we can even carry these mods into tm2 the futures bright...the futures orange

word has it theres a silly game mod out there being made TOP SECRET lol the funniest barmyest mod EVER devised

we know - but were not telling watch the DMF for news on this one as and when im allowed to speak up :P

IP: