|
Author Topic:   TM in stores?
A2597
posted September 18, 2001 10:23 PM            
PLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEE tell me TM will be back in store nationwide SOON! I really really REALLY REALLY want TM full version! I'm desperite!!! (I HATE living in the boondocks)

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

KONG
posted September 18, 2001 10:26 PM            
where do you live? on top of old smokie?

contact LDA I am sure they could mail it to you. (for a very small fee). and i believe someone said it was available online.

IP:

ni
posted September 18, 2001 11:13 PM            
Yup... try www.deathmatch-federation.com

I'ts the DNX: TM dedicated site and has a link to where you can buy the 1.5 version for $4.99!!

PS, click on the link and remove the two accidental exclamation marks if it can't find the page.. look at the URL... d'oh!!!
------------------
I'd Like to buy soom Cheeeeeezzz!!!!

[This message has been edited by ni (edited September 18, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by ni (edited September 18, 2001).]

IP:

A2597
posted September 18, 2001 11:42 PM            
nahhh, when I get it, it will be for full price. LDA needs the mula.

my problem is I cannot order online!

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

ni
posted September 19, 2001 12:41 AM            
Well, that's the thing!! TM at most will be about $19.99 and the most likely place you might be able to buy it off the shelf (here in Scotland, UK) anyhow, is thro 2nd hand swap shops!

$4.99 is the full price for that particualr website! Up to you, but either way.. buy it!! Tis worth it!

------------------

IP:

JVortex
posted September 19, 2001 02:23 AM            
here is the direct link to order the $5 full version v1.5 CD: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=644228

and A2597, the reply i made in the "weapons to be released shortly!!!! " thread apparently should have been here, go give it a look .

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

IP:

Dreamer
posted September 19, 2001 09:52 AM         
I seem to remember reading a quote from Jim that LDA won't see a buck from exactly those $5 sales.
If you can afford it, try to get TM somewhere else to make sure LDA get their share.

IP:

ni
posted September 19, 2001 02:41 PM            
Well, ok!! It was just a thought if you can't get it anywhere else!!

If you feel guilty however, then buy it and sent $14 payable to LDA to make up the full price!!

(the sarcasm's so thick it couldn't b cut with a diamond-edged pneumatic drill) hehe!!

------------------

IP: