|
Author Topic:   105 frags in 30 mins
NeoKi
posted September 17, 2001 12:01 PM            
Now thats cool, but I would like to know how many frags you guys have scored in thirty mins. Oh and one other thing, if thats not cool anuff, I fragged 47 tanks in 9mins.

------------------
Sushi

[This message has been edited by NeoKi (edited September 17, 2001).]

IP:

peeeto
posted September 17, 2001 01:14 PM         
with stock weapons, or mods?

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 17, 2001 01:40 PM            
both, but it was at 20% which is still pretty hard.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

ARES
posted September 17, 2001 05:49 PM            
If u could tell me ur secret i would love to hear it,cause that sounds extremely exaggerated to me,no offense,but u wouldnt even have time to locate that many tanks in 9 mins,i would have to c it to believe it

IP:

Vlad
posted September 17, 2001 06:58 PM            
Well, with the right modifications, you can make a weapon that will automatically kill any tank before it even lands from the spawn, so modded weapons just shouldn't count...

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 17, 2001 07:40 PM            
Well you see this is the story, I was playing on the Volcano map and in the center of the Volcano was a nuke. Well I like to waste weapons just to get super weapons: nukes, SK, CM, Matter Bomb. Welllllll, I was blasting away when I accidently got the Shodow Keeper-which had just spawned, so I decided to waste it ( even though it's a powerful weapon) to get the nuke. Well as I was trying to protect the nuke, all these AI's keeped comming at me. Not only that but, I was collecting super powerup's. And before I knew it, I had fragged 47 tanks in 9mins. And you know the worst part, I never got my nuke.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

ni
posted September 18, 2001 12:29 AM            
That kinda reminds me of the 'D server' which is up, where one can pick up 5 cruises at once!! Before you know it, they're flying all over the place and hitting before you manage to re-materialise!!

Kinda annoying but the frags just don't stop!!

------------------
I'd Like to buy soom Cheeeeeezzz!!!!

IP:

Neo
posted September 19, 2001 02:27 AM            
Ah, young apprentice! It is not the quantity of frags you make, but the quality!

IP:

JVortex
posted September 19, 2001 06:40 AM            
oh no doubt! i don think words more true have been spoken within this BBS for many moons now .

everyone always has their own version of that "perfect frag". mine has got to be a tie between the:

"nail someone im mid air with a well aimed shot frag" (AKA "skeet shootin").

and the ever popular

"blast 'em to bits at the last second JUST before they were about to get away by some means or another frag".

i can be having a horrid game, just getting blasted all over the place and getting no frags to call my own. then one good frag of these types is all it takes to make me a winner as far as im concerned .

but then again, as most of you know who have played against me, i dont give a rats @$$ about final frag count. im just there for the fun, hehehe.

"I'm a lover, not a fighter."
"I don't wield the bombs, I just make them."
"Just because I develop the tank doesn't mean I can drive it."

um... i think all that translates roughly into:
"i make mods since I'm not all that good of a player."

lol. just ask Coax; his massdriver and my hull tend to get into arguements where a few pretty little green rings end up turning my T-72 into many pretty little orange circles...

just show up and play the game, to hell w/ keeping score .

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 19, 2001 06:46 PM            
Well ok, I have good frag right here. And I got got just it time.

click on UdedB4me
http://danielsanders.tripod.com/TM_Pics/

[This message has been edited by NeoKi (edited September 19, 2001).]

IP: