|
Author Topic:   The TM movie
NeoKi
posted September 11, 2001 11:30 PM            
I know many of you people where and still are shocked about wht happened. But, is there still going to be a TM movie.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 11, 2001 11:56 PM            
I know this may sound crazy, but we can't let this get to us. Ya know, even though these people did wht they did, I forgive them, and I think that everyone should do the same no matter who you are. After all isn't there that text: Forgive them for they know not wht they done, or something like that.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted September 12, 2001 12:43 AM            
I forgive them but not being their creator I also condem them for their stupidity and senseless devotion to the death of others without rational cause. Now as soon as we know definitely who "they" are I suggest using the other proverb that goes along with the one you were quoting. An eye for an eye. In the mean time no rush to rash judgements and prayers for all the victims and families of the victims.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited September 12, 2001).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 12, 2001 12:51 AM            
Why attacked the first republic the world has seen in 1500 years? Beats me.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 12, 2001 03:40 AM            
You'd have to be 15 yo or less for it not to get to you.Or not American.Or just a jerk who dosen't care about anything.Or in a coma.Or blind and deaf.Or high on drugs..............You don't come here and murder thousands and thousands of people in a matter of minutes and get my forgiveness.

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 12, 2001 10:29 AM            
Well thats wht you do when you love God. Ya know, if I let this stuff get which can't happen, then well.... You remember that thing in Colorado-with that shooting, well i'm not saying that would go around shooting people, but I would probaly go insane and over the years, this insanisaty (new word) would build up and I become a psycho. Thats why I wouldn't watch that hole thing over on the news. Anyway, this post isn't about wht happened it's about the TM movie. Besides, people die everyday, did you try to do something about that, NO. Are main concern is to find any more bombs that may still be around. Then the people who did this, or both at the same time. I mean their could still be some bombs laying around with timers. And this is bad, it takes destuction, and death to bring people together.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

A2597
posted September 12, 2001 12:14 PM            
While it may take me awhile to forgive them, I shall try. however, the Bible does state that the penalty for murder is death, etc. (eye for an eye thing).

Just remember this: the people who did this are currently in hell, burning.

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

LordDrow
posted September 12, 2001 03:31 PM            
I can forgive, but an atrocity of this nature not only should never be forgotten. The devastation and whole-sale slaughter demands retribution, and not only of the individual that planned it, but all members directly involved up to and including turning a country into a glowing glassy parking lot for harbouring the perpetrators of it from justice!

=MM=LordDrow

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted September 12, 2001 06:39 PM            
;( this may sound kinda lame (but i think its not), aren't we ALL on the same planet??? We should be workin with ourselves for the best o everybody. Theres no reason for destruction, especially on this scale. There are just some people........

IP: