|
Author Topic:   CD probs
NeoKi
posted September 09, 2001 09:27 AM            
Well you see I was tryin to burn a cd for my but the treadmarks cd was stuck and I couldn't get it out so I tilted the comp hoping that the CD would come out. Well the PC slipped and hit the flor, the comp fine, but the cd burner is busted(which is not that big of a deal considering warranty) But, the TM CD is cracked. I was wondering if someone could perhaps send me the CD or somthing. Please!!!!

------------------
Sushi

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 09, 2001 11:25 AM            
You can order a new TM game for $5 - the link is at this site:
http://www.deathmatch-federation.com/

NeoKi - no one owns an extra CD. No one would send you one if they did becuase shipping CDs isn't cheap! IS $5 too much for you!?

Plus I doubt anyone has any compassion about you damaging your own CD after doing something so...odd. If an elephant stepped on it that might be something different! (Of course you'd have to explain why an elephant was anywhere near your CD!).

--RC

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted September 09, 2001 12:16 PM            
if you have esay cd creater for your burning software i would love to send it to you if you do just tell me on icq k

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 09, 2001 02:53 PM            
Well 5 dollors isn't too much, it just that I don't think I should pay for something I already bought. Oh and thx Goku, Icq me at 128804221.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 09, 2001 02:56 PM            
yes keep this discussion off the bboard. A similar thing happen to me, I lost my cd into the inards of my room, and had to ask someone to burn me a new copy

IP:

=DNX=goku
posted September 09, 2001 06:03 PM            
hay coax what monster grabed the cd in your room maybe the sweter monster from christmas he@@ what do you think

------------------
KameHaMeHa boom!!! you all are gone hehe

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 09, 2001 08:24 PM            
a lot of ppl "burn" cd's - but plz keep this off the official LDA forums if ur gonna do it - if ur unsure why - imagine how pissed you would be if someone stole your copy of treadmarks.

Or perhaps you make something you charge say $40 for and you spent like a year making it - and some spotty geek kid with a burner made your mate a copy doing you out of $40 you would otherwise own...

Think about it.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 10, 2001 01:25 AM            
I'm only going to make one comment and it's from a old topic.Maybe coax can dig up the thread.I remember I was talking about Warez and LDA replied Actually,I think I got a email from them.If anybody wants to know there stand,email or ICQ me.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted September 10, 2001 01:34 AM            
this is the only thing i found for a 'warez' search made by you Super /forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000822.html

It has Matrix doing naughty things in there too almost what NeoKi wanted to do

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 10, 2001 08:22 AM            
Well thx all, but I put in my old cd player and now the game works, don't ask how just sheer luck. Well anyhow, I'll get the cd burner fixed when my dad gets back from Calli. Oh and thx Goku, I really appreciate your help. Oh and by the way all. What I wanted to do is not illegal. There is no since in buying a game, cracking it and buying it again. Besides, how do you know if there isn't a website like napster for games. Swap and trade games, no cd needed.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 10, 2001 08:29 AM            
thx for that coax m8 - but i think you will find that crack patches and trainers are quite a different story to burning a cd rom off - or multiples for that matter. Tho in essence it is stealing. And my lesson was learned, i registered the software oficially - i suggest others do the same. Patches are ok but theres no support with your software and no free updates.

IP: