|
Author Topic:   DBZ meets TM!!!
NeoKi
posted September 05, 2001 05:24 PM            
Well you see I'v been looking at DBZ sites to get more players, seeing in all how the kamehameha, spirit bomb, discructo disc, and the renoku blast came from it. Welllll, I wen't to to of the biggest DBZ sites to spread the word about TM, and one site I wen't to was www.planetnamek.com , I asked one of the Administrator if they would be so kind as to put a link from there website to the TM site, I gave him a good few reasons, and then I wen't to www.bidforpower.com a neat DBZ game site, and put on there board that they're was a Tank... well just go see for yourself: http://www.bidforpower.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24195

also I think that TM should have a board like this place because it has many options and it's real neat and fun.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 05, 2001 07:05 PM            
Maybe Pichalo(sc) will come and play Yes.....I have seen DBZ.I do like Japanese Animation.Although DBZ is geared towards the younger audience,I still found it worth watching.I mostly watch the Japanimation movies.Some of them are better than anything Hollywood could ever put out

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

IP:

JVortex
posted September 06, 2001 12:59 AM            
Project A-KO and Madox 01!!! heh. some of the japanamation is great, others suck. generally anything over 10 FPS seems to be alright . cant stand those ones like pokemon and DBZ where theres times where 1 frame is displayed for like 5 seconds at a time, then later on in the same show they do it again! rant rant rant...

IP:

KONG
posted September 06, 2001 01:01 AM            
Hey Neoki I think they deleted your post! can't seem to find it?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted September 06, 2001 04:15 AM            
My favorites are Fist of the Nothstar,Akira,Wicked City, and Ninja Scroll.Got them all on DVD.FOTN is what got me hooked though after a old roomie played it for me one day.Thye actually made a Hollywood movie out of that.It was straight ot video but it was really well done with tons of FX.

IP:

swisher
posted September 06, 2001 09:05 AM            
For anyone else wanting to promote Tread marks view this post: /forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001191.html

------------------
Swisher - Check out ENTegrety for mods.
BWL/MG

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 06, 2001 12:11 PM            
those asses, I guess, they don't wan't people to know about TM. They even made it so I can't log in. Thats ok, I wen't to a major DBZ chat room, and got the word out there. Also, check out this place, www.ugo.com , they cater to a lot of things, not just games.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

KONG
posted September 06, 2001 08:11 PM            
they probably figured it was spm

IP: