|
Author Topic:   TMstats announcement
Dreamer
posted September 04, 2001 11:18 AM         
A first public evaluation version of TMstats is online at this location.
Any suggestions and comments should be posted to the BWL BBS at http://www.treadmarks.de

Hope you like my new toy.
In case you want your server's recent log files to be accessible through TMstats, contact me via eMail.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted September 04, 2001 11:39 AM            
The TMStats look pretty good, but in the Mod CTF I noticed that you had one of the games where three AI's all got 2 frags and no deaths but your program called the game winner one of the AI's and not a tie match. You might want to take a look at that. Other than that the info looks great and the program will certainly help the community. Good work and keep it up.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP:

Dreamer
posted September 04, 2001 11:48 AM         
I am well aware of that problem, but have been unable to come up with a solution so far...
Thx for the feedback

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 04, 2001 12:51 PM            
A note to bug/suggestion posters:

I'm sure Dreamer would like it better if you said "ModMapsCTF 5" (I picked a random number) instead of the ModMapsCTF where the AI got 2 frags...

He doesn't know which one to check on unless you tell him which game you're talking about. I've been alpha testing it with Dreamer for the past week so most of the problem points have been found, but I'm sure new ones will pop up as he gets more server logs.

------

Dreamer, you have a race mode test log to put up?

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 04, 2001 12:55 PM            
Ah yes...now I see how bad the AI really is at avoiding those damage driven water levels...LOL

ModCTF 1 - The World has 24 kills - 3 more then any AI - stupid AIs!

(sorry about this off topic post here )

IP: