|
Author Topic:   the AA-Bomb!!!
NeoKi
posted September 01, 2001 11:58 AM            
Right now i'm working on a weapon known as the the AA-Bomb (Anti-Atom Bomb) so stay alert, I plan on it beind in a few days and then I will start sending it out. Also the main reason that i'm posting this is so that if some one is planing on making a similar weapon, that I know and can post pone the realese or not put it out at all, you see I really dislike getting two weapon which end up being exactly alike.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 01, 2001 07:54 PM            
an imploder weapon ? a minus figure on the push command ? hmmmmmm interesting notion...

this thread btw should be in the modders forum.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 01, 2001 08:14 PM            
NeoKi - there is a modifications forum for this type of thing.

Matrix - I think that negative pushes have been tried before, but none ever finished. I know negative kick has been.

IP:

Vlad
posted September 01, 2001 11:01 PM            
Hmmm.. never tried negative kick. I did try negative splashpush before.. just didn't work.

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 02, 2001 02:26 PM            
Well as you know, i'v beenworking the AA-Bomb, unfortunately, it is taking longer then I exspected. for some reason, there are no projectiles that seem to bo coming form above. Well, I'll keep you all informed.

P.S my clan site will be open soon, I just wan't to get some more pics, I would love it though if some of you great players (sucking up) would send me some pics. you cand send them to, Shiroi-Genki@excite.com which in japanese means (White Spirit). thx

------------------
Sushi

IP: