|
Author Topic:   New game, new forum maybe?
oli2808
posted August 31, 2001 06:07 AM            
I just wanted to ask if anyone knows or has got the game max payne?, it is a very good game and was wondering if anyone would wanna set up a new forum for it , for anyone from this community.I've been checking the game files and there are some very good game editing modding programs that come with it, which you can edit virtually everything. I have seen some pretty good mods from other people with the game, but i would really like to see some good modders from this community try it out........anyone interested? - get it it's one cooool game. Let me know if your are interested!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 31, 2001 02:08 PM            
Bought it,beat it in 3 days Little replay value,but your right,It does come with some nice editors.Haven't messed with them yet but I have seen some mods that people have made.They pretty much left the game wide open like LDA did TM.How bout incorperating the "bullet time" to TM.Imagine running up on somebody,putting on bullet time(slo mo),flipping over the bad guy tank while filling it full of lead And imagine the lagginess on the server if everybody could do that!Hince the reason there is no Max Payne multiplayer

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 31, 2001 02:13 PM            
BTW,anybody wants the game they can send me $20(retail $60)(or Paypal,never used it) and I'll mail it.It's prob not going to stay on my HD since it takes up almost a gig!

IP:

oli2808
posted August 31, 2001 02:15 PM            
LOL oh well if no-ones interested, just had an idea one day......

IP: