|
Author Topic:   Besides the love.
NeoKi
posted August 29, 2001 06:43 PM            
I'm ready to challeng you Superunknown mono ie mone. You post the time i'll bring the fraggin.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 29, 2001 07:32 PM            
You're calling me out? Are you sure you want to do this?I've been playing this game for a couple of years now and I've wom serveral DDM's.Don't say you weren't warned You name the place and time.Maybe that'll give you some kind of advantage How about Thursday night around 10EST?I don't get off work until 9:30EST.....Then just pick a server.

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 29, 2001 09:03 PM            
Can I come and annoy you both horribly?

IP:

NeoKi
posted August 29, 2001 09:46 PM            
ok, i'll be there, but you better train because I know I will. I'll give you the sever on thursday.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

TurdHeart
posted August 29, 2001 10:15 PM            
Heh - Super has been a "humbling" opponent for me.

IP:

JVortex
posted August 30, 2001 04:11 AM            
now that all that lovey crap is outta the way its time for a challenge huh? hehe

better hope SuperU has had a "not so good" day at work! only time ive been able to beat him 1 on 1 is when hes had a bad day and is in a foul mood . less concentration and tacticts that way. then again i only qualify as an average player anyhow, im just a modder at heart . heh. kick some arse guys.

good luck NeoKi!

[This message has been edited by JVortex (edited August 30, 2001).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 30, 2001 04:42 AM            
Come to think of it,I don't think I've ever went totally 1 on 1 with somebody.I may have been a server with one other human on the opposite team,but there is always bots in the equation.I got a bad picture in my head of this game taking forever beacuse we'll both be it cautious

IP: