|
Author Topic:   I love you all!!!
NeoKi
posted August 29, 2001 06:40 PM            
You guys are all great, Jvortex, coax,neo, superunknown and the rest. I just wanted to let you know that your my TM family, and your great friends, even though you frag me and don't say sorry or when you shoot me even thought i'm on your team, I still think you guys are... good friends. And I will stand with you thick and thin.

Your friend Neoki

------------------
Sushi

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 29, 2001 09:06 PM            
Hey, Group DIGITAL HUG!

Man oh man do we need a Tread Marks Pledge-o-allegiance... where's the post that we made up for that? I think it is the "Our Song" post on RC's Forum... is it? C'mon, somebody find it quick! *Throws Coax into a file cabinet and chains Neoki to another one*

IP:

JVortex
posted August 30, 2001 03:23 AM            
heh, ya, isnt it jest so derned nice?

this is the only so called "gaming community" that ive ran across so far (which admittedly is few, i normally dont bother for the normal reasons...) that is a real community. great group of people here

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

[This message has been edited by JVortex (edited August 30, 2001).]

IP:

Rex R
posted August 30, 2001 03:44 AM            
you still can't have my (insert brand name here)lite

IP:

The Weatherman
posted August 30, 2001 01:32 PM         
Heheh, NeoKi you are such a soft touch . Yeah, this community and its members roolz. I still won't let my wife read this thread, she thinks I dig this game too much as it is . Now go out there and frag something before a girl notices that we have feelings ;P

IP:

Paranor
posted August 30, 2001 03:49 PM            
Sniff. Sniff. Where's the tissue?

To the tune of Barney:
I frag you
You frag me
Where a happy fragging family
With a great big hug and a 120mm to you-
Won't you say you'll frag me too?

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited August 30, 2001).]

IP:

oli2808
posted August 30, 2001 06:10 PM            
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 30, 2001 07:32 PM            
::wakes up after many days in the file cabinet::

I love you too, man.

We need a TM field trip, lets all pick a day and visit LDA

IP:

peeeto
posted August 31, 2001 12:28 AM         
don't forget to pick me up in Albany on your way up north!

IP:

The Weatherman
posted August 31, 2001 01:50 AM         
So, you can hug with nuclear arms?!?!?!?!

Spam-a-lam-a-lamma-lamma-ding-dong!

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 31, 2001 09:45 PM            
HOOOWOOOO! Sorry, but I just pressed ctrl-x 3 times in a row, accidentally making me log off of Mangband, each time I forgot what key did what and I tried ctrl-x, and each pressing happened only 20 seconds appart.......... Is it just me or am I getting some sort of rare uncurable brain disease? THAT'S why I LOOOOOVE TM, just a mouse button and a the arrows on the keyboard will do YAH! And anyhooo, How much will it cost to go to LDA? I'll be the driver! Oh, who will buy the tank for the road trip so we don't have to worry about red lights or rocky roads or border police (I KNOW they'll find peeeto and demand that he be kept in a controlled area and not cross the border... unless we put him in an empty beer barrel, and then they'll just think we're wakkos who finished some stuff and will let us past if they don't smell peeeto). I KNOW! RC is rich, let's make him buy the tank! Mwahahahahahah... I'm sure the bank you have will think it's a wise investment incase of government collapse and total anarchy from Tread Marks!

IP: