|
Author Topic:   Bazooka?
NeoKi
posted August 28, 2001 05:57 PM            
I have a question, why hasn't there been a bazooka made for TM. The bazooka is one of the most famous weapons ever created and yet there isn't one for TM. I'm talking about the 240mm because thats not a bazooka, a bazooka fires powerful rockets not large bullets. Now i'm working on one, but I was just wondering why no bazooka.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 28, 2001 10:11 PM            
aren't those supposed to be for soldiers, not tanks. I would like a TOW missile... maybe I'm wrong, but am I right since that's what I remember of it.

IP:

KONG
posted August 28, 2001 10:28 PM            
what i would like to see (may have already been done) is a magnetic mine. loks like a plasma mine and if u get within say 20 meters it follows you while gradually increasing speed.. not a 1 hit 1 frag weapon but a nuisance. you could even lead it into your enemies.

are u sure it's not a toe missle?

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited August 28, 2001).]

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 28, 2001 11:05 PM            
Well, I have NO idea what the name is exactly, so bear with me here!

IP:

KONG
posted August 28, 2001 11:09 PM            
that was a joke. and u were right it is tow

IP:

NeoKi
posted August 28, 2001 11:27 PM            
wht the heck is a tow?

IP:

Rex R
posted August 29, 2001 01:29 AM            
TOW stands for Tube launched Optically tracked Wire guided and they are roughly 1162 mm long 152 mm in diameter with a fin span of 343 mm and a range of 3750m the mesh should be easy to do... the hard part would be giving the tanker control over the missile after its launched...

IP:

wolfman
posted September 06, 2001 12:36 PM            
Hi all - instead of doing it as a true TOW - make it a Hellfire miss type - except it would need to be a true fire and forget. Or if there is a way have the barrel of the gun control where it goes. Lastly, is there anyway to do nuke shells - figure a load of 6 but 1 round 1 kill with some cool effects - mini nuke explosion.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 06, 2001 01:15 PM            
Hmmm

Wonder if you could make the collision sound call of a tank call a massive localized explosion - idea for a bumper car level

It would have to somehow not kill you though - so there would need to be a self hit delay.

IP:

NeoKi
posted September 06, 2001 06:00 PM            
Well I thought of a cool weapon, it came to me while I was at a walmart. What about missile where when you fire it-it explodes in midair and realeses these little bombletts with parachuts, which fall slowly to the ground and on empact explode, each having the same effect as a airstrike, but there are like fifty of them and they have no guidance.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

Random Chaos
posted September 06, 2001 07:11 PM            
This has been done. Get the Das MIRV, the MIRV Missile, and/or the MIRV Gun.

Hey, JVortex, I was going to send him to your site, but NameZero says the domain isn't registered anymore. What's up?

--RC

IP:

JVortex
posted September 07, 2001 12:29 AM            
my site domain needs to be "re-bought" for the year. currently my site can be accessed by the link in my signature line or from www.treadmarks.de/bzrpg/ courtesy of Dreamer.

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

IP: