|
Author Topic:   Happy Birthday Neo!
The Weatherman
posted August 28, 2001 01:29 PM         
Please procede to the servers for your spanking. Everybody get Neo!

IP:

Neo
posted August 28, 2001 02:05 PM            
lol, Thank you WM. That's very sweet, very sweet indeed...

Speaking of sweet, I have spent the day getting my teeth drilled back in RI and will not be back at my computer in CT until about 4 or 5pm EDT at the earliest. In addition, the LAN at my school has been acting up lately and every time I try to play TM, I get pings of 4,000. It's odd cuz when I ping the servers through DOS it's roughly a 295 ms ping. Does anyone know what could be causing my problems? I really miss the 95ms ping that I used to get on my LAN...

Hopefully I'll be online later for my spanking, even if I do have to play with 4,000-5,000 ping. That is, unless my face slides off first. (numbness)

Thanks WM.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 28, 2001 06:34 PM            
hehe, spam thread. Happy birthday Neo.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 28, 2001 06:37 PM            
295 lol dont complain my lowest is 350 !! hehehe btw happy one of them with a cherry on top !

*everyone pile onto neo YEAHHHH*

A-R-M-T-H-U-M-P !!!!

IP:

lordbyron
posted August 28, 2001 08:19 PM            
Happy b-day Neo....dives into the pile.

--lb

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 28, 2001 10:17 PM            
hehehe, My lowest ever with my own connection is about 450 or so, and my best is far about 100,000 or so, at which time I took a screen shot I may still have with me. I'll check for it when I get back to my own computer. Sorry that you have to age another year, Neo, just don't go driving over animals without the proper score keeping material (sorry, bad joke, but I need to say one every once in a while... Mwahahahahahahahahah).

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 28, 2001 11:19 PM            
Neo,you go to UCONN right?Isn't that across the river from Groton?I was stationed there at the submarine base while I was in the Navy.I do miss the nice weather there.It sure beats the very humid South

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

IP:

Neo
posted August 29, 2001 01:57 AM            
::spam::

100,000 ping, wow dudy. Thats um, 100 seconds?!? So you can "fire", leave the room, get a hamburger, come back, eat some of it, and then see the tank fire. Unless you get killed in the interim, of course.

Aaaaanyways, thanks to all for the nice birthday wishes and um ::cough:: pigpile. You know, I always did consider you all to be part of my family...

Oh and Super: yeah, UConn is not too far from Groton I suppose. Then again, I guess anything in CT is somewhat close to anything else in CT. And yes, nice weather indeed....until winter! bleheheheh...

Oh and PS for those interested: the LAN is back to its normal performance and my pings have been sub-100ms for the first time since um, May.

...I was playing online with Paranor and Sailor and a bunch of not-so-newbies, and MEOW! Some of those guys are fierce. I Might have to bump up my 3k/sec netrate a tad...to 10.

ENTER THE DRAGON!

ahem, ::end spam::

IP:

Robu1
posted August 29, 2001 01:12 PM            
Yeah happy birthday old roomie . Sorry I couldn't be there for it . I'll talk to you on IM soon.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted August 29, 2001 05:55 PM            
Double and triple happy birthday wishes for you Neo. I enjoyed the matches yesterday, but remember that you should be nice to loosely coupled clan members and not try and frag them so much - LOL. You are right the action was fierce there with some of the new people (BOB, KENT, etc...) but I enjoyed the action. Maybe I will see you tonight on WM's server. Have a good day fellow (loose) clansman.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted August 29, 2001 06:03 PM            
I saw coax with a ping of 16355 at the DDM last sunday...

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 29, 2001 09:30 PM            
Mwahahahahahahahahahah!
I had nothing to do with it, but it figures.

IP:

Neo
posted August 30, 2001 01:20 AM            
Thanks Robu man, and Sailor and thanks again to everyone else. I love you all! Well, you know what I mean-- that kind of brotherly love that allows one to put his brother into a half-nelson and still "love" him.

[This message has been edited by Neo (edited August 30, 2001).]

IP:

The Weatherman
posted August 30, 2001 01:28 PM         
LOL, I am not sure if i like the sound of Loose clansmen. Get a private server, sheesh!

IP:

LordDrow
posted August 30, 2001 07:41 PM            
Happy Belated Neo!

=MM=LordDrow

IP: