|
Author Topic:   TM Music?
NeoKi
posted August 28, 2001 11:19 AM            
What do the fans of TM listen to? I like korn, limp bizkit, Slipknot, filter, System of a down, deftones, ludacris, jazz and techno. Just a simple way to get to know your TM freinds.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

ni
posted August 28, 2001 11:38 AM            
oh man don't get me started on music... lol!!

Stuff I'm listening to just now (and by the sounds, you'll like a lot of this stuff)...

Nothingface, The Frames, Kerbdog, Deftones, Mad Caddies, Dance Hall Crashers, Soundgarden, Downer, Glassjaw... yadda yadda... but they're the ones outstanding til I find a better band!!

Remember what was being said about playing music over TM while you still had the blasts and bumps of the game?

Well for some reason I followed the advice and it worked, but not for some people from what I read! I use Winamp, btw!

------------------
I'd Like to buy soom Cheeeeeezzz!!!!

IP:

NeoKi
posted August 28, 2001 01:02 PM            
Well the reason for that is that the players game settings are to high like: there res, texture res and there threadmarks are on, ether that or they just have a slow computer.

------------------
Sushi

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 28, 2001 02:05 PM            
I listen to everything you do Neoki(not in the game though),plus I got some mp3's from the Quake 2 game(which really is some kick @ss gaming music BTW)If anybody is interested in the Quake 2 music the group that did it is called Sonic Mayhem and I've found that most of the MP3 sharing programs have their songs.You may want to do a serch for "Sonic Mayhem Quake" since they do have other regular albums with words.I really don't like having words in my gaming music so I mainly have the Quake 2 stuff and some classical stuff like Flight of the Valkiries and 1812 Overture The only music with words is Rob Zombie's Dragula which was inspired from PSX's Twisted Metal.

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 29, 2001 09:23 PM            
Trance from
Darude, some miscellaneous trance mp3's too... Newsboys, AudioAdrenaline, Five Iron Frenzy, Seal, SuperTones (thanks, Kaeto... btw... for telling me about em'), and a buncha other that you don't know, besides these (though some may know Seal). Boy oh boy are we repeating here, I wish that the ubb was smart enough to say "No NO, NOOOO! This topic is already here, post something here to bring it up again!"

IP:

JVortex
posted August 30, 2001 03:34 AM            
hey, kinda 1/2-@ssed off topic, but; anybody know who wrote/ composed the in-game music for TM? i know that each family member essentially had their own "specialty" on the development of the game as a whole. was the music done by a McNally as well? just curious where it came from is all.

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted August 30, 2001 12:49 PM            
The ingame music for Tread Marks was created by a good friend of ours, Al Ryan.

It's the only non-McNally part of the game.

Jim

IP:

The Weatherman
posted August 30, 2001 01:36 PM         
Hmm, I have never seen an AI-Ryan in a game....
-spam tastic goodness

IP:

ni
posted August 30, 2001 01:43 PM            
or maybe like AL Ryan... Alfred.. you know... like on the servers...

Alfred Weatherman, Alfred Superunknown, etc?!

::spam spam spam spam::

------------------
I'd Like to buy soom Cheeeeeezzz!!!!

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted August 30, 2001 03:02 PM            
clarification: Al was the only non-McNally in the "original" Tread Marks development .... of course Tom has been fully involved with TM development since then.

Jim

IP:

JVortex
posted August 30, 2001 07:23 PM            
cool, was just wondering. thanks.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 30, 2001 07:29 PM            
LDA and techno music, geesh. If you've played DX-ball, and Rival-ball it would make more sense. Love that Africa song.

spam-o-spam-athon

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP: