|
Author Topic:   strange things
KONG
posted August 26, 2001 02:53 PM            
has any one noticed that their posts are going to the wrong thread ? then they pop up later on the correct one. also in game have u made kills only to not receive credit for them? or have an ai get the frag. Maybe its an ai conspiracy. not too long ago i had an ai rush me when i was behind a hill only to stop just on the other side, waited for a minute, then went all the way across the map to fight someone else.

IP:

Irascible
posted August 26, 2001 03:46 PM            
What you're actually experiencing, Mr. Kong, is a glitch in The Matrix. It's a feeling of "strange things" happening when they change something. Don't worry though, Mr. Kong, because all the world will be in celebration when AI liquifies your fragged, cold, dead body and feeds you intravenously to the living. Muwahahahaha...

IP:

Random Chaos
posted August 26, 2001 07:53 PM            
That sounds annoying...if LDA would give me back Admin access I could fix that in about 5 mins probably by re-sequencing the threads.

--RC

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 26, 2001 11:30 PM            
I glitch, eye clitch, i clich, eye klitch, aye chlich ... Bzzz Err umm. . Bzz

system error. reboot.

IP:

LDA Kusari
Administrator
posted August 27, 2001 01:58 PM            
This is a test to see if this message is posted to the correct thread.

Well, this thread seems to be working correctly. If anybody finds a particular thread that's acting up drop me a note at support@longbowdigitalarts.com.

Thanks,

Dylon

--
Longbow Digital Arts Technical Support
http://www.longbowdigitalarts.com/

[Note: This message has been edited by LDA Kusari]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 27, 2001 03:09 PM            
RC!!!Thats the guys who took your job!!!!!!!

IP:

NeoKi
posted August 27, 2001 03:33 PM            
Well, I know that sometimes when I play in a multiplayer game that when I get hit by a massive driver, that my tank will spin out of control for at least a hole minute before it starts slowing down.

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 27, 2001 10:46 PM            
but that gives you bragging rights, silly!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 27, 2001 10:53 PM            
That spinning is normal Neoki.If you get hit just right,you'll go spinning way off the map.I usually Alt-K instead of driving back

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

IP: