|
Author Topic:   Michael Welch needs spamming
Dudymas
posted August 25, 2001 08:30 PM            
GOOD NEWS! Scorched Tanks has been released by Michael as Pocket Tanks and is now a public beta. I don't care WHO OR WHAT you are, download it. It is made in likeness of Scorched Earth which is an artillary game, for those who aren't fimiliar with what it's about. And if it has internet connection I want to frag you all on there, although if it doesn't, we can always use Scorch2000.com . Also, I'm aiming this at LDA, because they did follow up on DX-Ball for a reason, check out what Michael made, JIM! Think we can take some subtle hints on new weapons, and force him to make a mass driver for the game, MWAHAHAHAHAHAH! Okay, enough, and I want to hear Peeeeto roar at this with all his might (hehe).

------------------

IP:

Kaeto
posted August 25, 2001 09:13 PM            
Nice spam, Dudy :P

/me DL's Pocket Tanks, which he has been eagerly awaiting...

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 25, 2001 09:35 PM            
Dudy, spamming in a thread is one thing, but try not to appraoch flaming a bboard please. I loved scorched earth as a kid thanks for the update.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted August 25, 2001 10:25 PM            
Hmmm...I have a game called Scorched Tanks on my Amiga - I wonder if he made that one or not. Its also a Scorched Earth type game...

IP:

Random Chaos
posted August 25, 2001 10:27 PM            
Dang - still wish I had admin access so I could delete your spam Dudy

Guess I will have to go delete you instead...

*presses "Delete Dudy" key*

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 25, 2001 11:31 PM            
RC....do you know what's going on at LDA?They only update us every once in a while.Maybe you can get your moderating job back.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted August 26, 2001 11:38 AM            
I don't know...I haven't seen them on AIM for a while either.

Jim has a very expensive internet connection (hourly rate) becuase of his location. I suspect he doesn't want to get online unless he has to right now.

As for Tom, he never tended to post much (though he read quite a bit).

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 26, 2001 06:52 PM            
It was an accident (mozilla showed me this "are you sure about sending insecure info" message, and as I pressed enter it thought I clicked the submit button again, and the message popped up again, so I het enter again, and finally I nuked the message the third time).

Delete this, RC:
-------==========########[}~

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 26, 2001 06:57 PM            
Oh, and your welcome, Mike wants to get pocket tanks out, then he'll post Scorched Tanks for winblows and (if we "coax" him enough... no pun intended ) Linux. Okay, that's all the spammin' I'll do today.. I got some more carnivorous plants to get, and if I lock my uncle out since he's running 7 miles today, I may get some online TM time (I REALLY WILL TRY TONIGHT!!! I MEAN IT!!! No guarantees though, and I don't want anyone to think they HAVE to be online tonight to play with me, as much of a TM god I am *COUGH*GAG*WHEEEZ*)

IP:

Random Chaos
posted August 26, 2001 07:54 PM            
Does he have an Amiga version?

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 26, 2001 08:35 PM            
That was his first version of Scorched Tanks actually, and is what he must convert into windows and (maybe) linux executable. I think that really Scorched Tanks is probably a bunch better than pocket tanks, but I may be wrong yah know.

[This message has been edited by Dudymas (edited August 26, 2001).]

IP:

peeeto
posted August 27, 2001 01:50 PM         
roooooaaaaaaaaaaaa- <cough!> <cough!>

RRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by peeeto (edited August 27, 2001).]

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 27, 2001 10:54 PM            
*grins*
Don't scare RC, I still need to pie him again!

IP:

Random Chaos
posted August 27, 2001 11:23 PM            
Ah - ok. Then that is probably the Amiga version of Scorched Tanks I have. It crashes occasionally but it sure is fun to play

--RC

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 29, 2001 09:32 PM            
Are you bragging? I don't have an amiga emulator, where did you get yours? HEY!!! TM FOR THE AMIGA!!! HOOOWOOOOOO!

IP:

Kaeto
posted August 30, 2001 04:02 PM            
RC - you can DL the final, registered version of Amiga Scorched Tanks from www.scorchedtanks.com

Dudy - RC has an actual Amiga

IP:

LordDrow
posted August 30, 2001 07:45 PM            
http://aiab.emuunlim.com/

Visit this site for an excellent Amiga Emulator Dudy! Jaybee's Amiga in a Box.

Great stuff, fun to play all my old faves from my amiga days.

=MM=LordDrow

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 31, 2001 07:09 PM            
*High Fives LD*
A thousand Cookie-Dough-ish blessings on you!

IP: