posted August 24, 2001 02:10 AM            
And maybe if you suck up to me i'll join your clan!! LOL

------------------
Sushi

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 24, 2001 02:20 AM            
lol, clans are usually we'll call you not you call us. But, thats not always the case. Theres currently 2 active clans BWL which was grown and raised in Tread Marks. And DNX which was made by our good friend Matrix and has members not only in TreadMarks, but in Quake, UT and a whole host of other games. Theres also 1 other pseudo-clan called LWA.

LWA, is for people who don't want to join a formal clan. But, still want to participate in clan wars and the such; and which do so by joining up with LWA. When an individual tires of the non-clan LWA. They typically transfer to a more formal clan like BWL. Vlad would be an example of this.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 24, 2001 04:23 AM            
Owwwwww.You're not very subtle are you coax? Vlad,you naughty ship jumper
DNX is always looking for fresh meat...er..I mean new members.I guess I'm in command when Matrix isn't here(at least thats what he told me more or less).I don't think I've ever played with you online before so I don't know if you have what it takes to destroy the inferior clans..ie LWA,BWL.Make a note to try to find me on a server sometime and I'll watch you in action.Better yet grab my ICQ number(BTW,you'll need ICQ f you don't have it)from my profile and message me when you are playing somewhere.If you are US,I'm not usually on until night time when I get off work.

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 24, 2001 04:26 AM            
lol, hell. I tried to be as subtle as possible

IP:

KONG
posted August 24, 2001 04:47 AM            
i have heard of LWA, nice bunch of guys!

IP:

synack
posted August 24, 2001 08:02 AM         
Absolutely!

IP:

Vlad
posted August 24, 2001 09:10 AM            
You know, "jumping ship" would be a good term for it if there were actually a ship to jump. I mean, LWA's supposed to be loose-knit, which would also imply that people could come and go as they pleased...

IP:

Paranor
posted August 24, 2001 12:45 PM            
how about tank jumping?

"inferior" clans? Ooohhhh - them thar is fighting words der hay superunkown.

Hmmm - what was the score on DDM Clan #1?

------------------
[BWL] Paranor
Bow before me, for I am root.

[This message has been edited by Paranor (edited August 24, 2001).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 24, 2001 12:46 PM            
lol, let me apologize here. I was just kidding with you Vlad. It was meant to show how loose-knit LWA is, and how easy it is to come and go as you pleased.

IP:

synack
posted August 24, 2001 01:01 PM         
I quit.

IP:

synack
I joined again.

IP:

synack
see?

[end-o-spam]

IP:

The Weatherman
posted August 24, 2001 02:25 PM         
Splitter!

Hey, Neoki, prolly best to play a while and see who you like to hang out with before you join a clan. TM is not like other games in that clans don't really hate or hound each other. Most treads will cheerfull play on teams with peolpe from different clans unless it is a formal clan battle.

IP:

NeoKi
posted August 24, 2001 03:43 PM            
Cool, well i'm leaning towards joining BLW or DNX. And I really like them both.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 24, 2001 03:46 PM            
You should probally check out their websites then, if you haven't already. Matrix usually keeps the DNX one looking really sharp. And before someone eats you alive its BWL not BLW

IP:

Rex R
posted August 24, 2001 04:06 PM            
lol. I've heard of 'golf widows' and other assorted sports widows, but black lance?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 24, 2001 11:29 PM            
Bring it on clans!!!!!!I didn't stutter did I?I may have missed the recent clan DDM,but I'll be there for the next challenge!!!

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

IP:

LordDrow
posted August 25, 2001 01:26 AM            
Wait a minute here. Mod Monkeys is active! And recruiting(when I have time to actually play that is). Working on tons of mods right now, spending heavy hours at work and just not having the time to play I would like to have. But MM hasn't died that I know of.

=MM=LordDrow

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 26, 2001 11:54 PM            
neoki, i got your email, but pleae fill in the application form on site, this will need to be backed up by a battle report by superunknon if he chooses to test you (which it looks like he does).. nemzad and super run the TM format for DNX, theyre also the best players out there IMHO :P

you need:

1: play often
2: post the members forum often, be part of our community.
3. be of good attitude toward others.
4. oh and the most important one : be able to beat the other rubbish clans around here LOL !

Cough j/k lol....

*ducks and runs from a hail of stones !!!*

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 27, 2001 12:41 AM            
lol, ::throws a stone at Matrix.::

IP:

Rex R
posted August 27, 2001 01:31 AM            
to heck with stones ( throws a bananana cream pie at matrix)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 27, 2001 07:55 AM            
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!

IP:

NeoKi
posted August 27, 2001 08:36 AM            
thx I will,

IP:

NeoKi
posted August 27, 2001 09:19 AM            
there's one thing, I use a program that suports ICQ,it's called Odigo, and you can get it at, http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10060-100-6547644.html?tag=st.dl.10001-103-1.lst-7-2.6547644

T just thought that i'd tell you that.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted August 27, 2001 09:24 AM         
*Sends a Nuke, with Love, to Rixy *

Ohhhh, sounds like these DNXers didn't get enough of a beatdown last clan battle

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2