|
Author Topic:   4 DUDYMAS!!
GoldAnt_Number1
posted August 21, 2001 06:30 PM            
DUDY! Ok on PernMangband they just updated it. With an ENTIRE Server reset. You can go up to level 100.......etc THERES JUST SO MUCH GET a Yahoo E mail or SEOMTHING I gotta blab my mouth off to you k PLEASE HURRY And get an accout and post it here,

Anybody else reading this tell dudy about this thread so he finds it

PS dudy you can make Pets now....... *grins evily and awaits dudys e mail*
well sorta pets...........

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 25, 2001 08:22 PM            
AWESOME!!! SWEEEEEEEET!!! <insert other exclamations and interjections here>

But, there's MORE!!!!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT! I'll post it in another topic though. I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THE POST!!!

IP:

Random Chaos
posted August 26, 2001 11:36 AM            
Gold Ant said:
quote:

PS dudy you can make Pets now....... *grins evily and awaits dudys e mail*

Dudy - how about using Gold Ant as a pet?

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 26, 2001 08:41 PM            
Well, I dunno, I don't want to feed him, that's for sure. I don't want to know what I'll feed him other than the mass driver shots he earns in clumsiness on Tread Marks when he's a team mate.

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 28, 2001 10:07 PM            
Ummm, GoldAnt... I can't seem to connect to www.pernangband.org

Is it down?

IP:

desolation1900
posted August 29, 2001 01:59 AM            
So, do you guys not believe in, or have email, aim, or icq? I think you'd benefit from using any of them. Much quicker than using a bb.

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 29, 2001 09:15 PM            
I don't have diddley-squat on this old dell system, and my uncle's system is barely fast enough and has barely a large enough hard drive for TM... of course, I could TRY to get something, but still I have not an idea what to do since I think GoldAnt didn't update his e-mail here, yet. And I don't have it on either of these computers, so I have to use this bb... but I try not to do it too often... if this is too much, just tell me, I'll stop until something REALLY important calls.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted August 31, 2001 06:22 PM            
LOL sorry dudy im just as confsued as u NOW CELEBRATE!!!!!! You wouldn't ahve been able to get new version tell now, the site had trouble uploading with clockwork server...etc Its now www.PernAngband.com

And Ants LOOOVE Lots o Sugar, cept me hehehehehhehehehehe. Aren't i evil. Dudy what connection type o speed do u have down in colorado is it modem still? If its fast enough u could run a server, cause u have unix still im hopeing. Won't work on win 98 And i've gained a new Hatred Towards Bill gates,,,,,, EBOM SCEARCH AND FREE CELL PHONES AND MICROSOFT HOME BUTTON!!!!!! TAKES 5 MINS TO LOAD THE STINKIN THING I NEVER USE IT AND IT CRASHS MY CPU AND BILLYS JUST A BIG OL MEANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 31, 2001 06:53 PM            
Ummm, you didn't tell me what your new e-mail is (I may be wrong, but I'm too sure to waiste time typing a huge e-mail like usual which is more like a 3 page story UNLESS I'm sure... and I'm totally sure it's not right)... also, PernAngband 5.0 doesn't work AT ALL! What's the big idea?!?!?!?

IP: