|
Author Topic:   Clan War pics
coax
Administrator
posted August 20, 2001 02:11 AM            
the clan war pics are at my site, you can go to the main page and click on TM photo album. Or you can simply go to my photo album site with this link www.geocities.com/coaxs0/index.html

Everyone needs to go check out classic coax commentary if not for the pics. Also, I'm devising a way to incorporate the clan war pics/scores into an overall clan bragging rights page.

One final note about biographies, I know I haven't been placing any new ones up my reasoning is on main page www.geocities.com/coaxs/index.html sorry about it guys but when no one checks out the ones i already made why put new ones? Anyways, when I redesign the format i'll put them on. I think its just to deep into the site, people hate to click a lot and you have to to view them. To that end I'm contemplating making a tabular format so that with one click you can view eveybodies bios in a single click. Similar to Matrix's bio page but a hell less elegant.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 20, 2001 02:14 AM            
Also many of you said you had photos, don't deny it. Send them to me too so I can put them up. and Robu too, I remember him saying something like that before.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 20, 2001 05:00 AM            
also I made a nice bragging rights page. Currently BWL has the rights to the "Golden Tank Trophy" check it out
http://www.geocities.com/coaxs/cw.html

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

Neo
posted August 20, 2001 07:15 AM            
I posted a couple pictures from the clanwar onto my site. I would venture to say that they're decent pics and I have all the full size *.bmp source files offline and can email them to anyone if they're ever interested in looking more closely at them.

Check it out...

http://www.100megsfree4.com/neos

[This message has been edited by Neo (edited August 20, 2001).]

IP:

The Weatherman
posted August 20, 2001 09:03 AM         
Cool guys, thx for posting. I have pics but they are just score shots. Coax, Please keep the bios up. The reason that nobody is visiting them is that the counters don't work (at least on mine). If you fix the counters, people will start to visit the site

I thought the DDM was fun but there were definite setup problems...

IP: