|
Author Topic:   where race?
Rex R
posted August 12, 2001 02:48 AM            
right so where are we racing and what mods/tanks are we using? or have we decided(by apathy) to have a DDM?

IP:

LordDrow
posted August 12, 2001 12:30 PM            
I am bringing a race server up tonight. Hopefully won't be too lagged out. Only 2 mod tanks that will be there will be Bonaparte and Baneblade. I would not suggest using baneblade unless you really feel like being left in the dust though.

=MM=LordDrow

IP:

Rex R
posted August 12, 2001 09:02 PM            
well so I got(and loaded) the tanks. shortly before 2000 est logged on to the race server weatherman showed shortly thereafter finished up the race server went to change maps and for the next 20 minutes I was left staring at 'player info sent' before I managed to shut down TM.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 12, 2001 09:49 PM            
apparently we ended up having a DDM on skan's classic server of all places instead of the DDM server

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 12, 2001 10:11 PM            
I tried and tried to get on LD's server but it would always time out?It wasn't my connection.I guess something wasn't loading correct beacuse it would stop communicating with the server.
I really wanted to try race out too.

IP:

LordDrow
posted August 13, 2001 12:23 AM            
Wow, sorry that happened Super, had lots of people on it off and on all day, then come official race time, Tambu and I were just about the only ones there. Had fun on Skan's server anyway.

=MM=LordDrow

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 13, 2001 12:47 AM            
just proves the fact, that we as a community enjoy DMs more then racing

IP: