|
Author Topic:   goku
KONG
posted August 06, 2001 08:42 PM            
i want to apologise to goku for what i said to him during gameplay yesterday. it was very unsportsmanlike.

sorry dude

i dont know if he reads this board so if u see him tell him i posted this.

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 06, 2001 09:58 PM            
Here, maybe this will make him feel better *gives Kong ten licking with a wet noodle*

Now don't ANYONE get carried away, this is just a game... AYE, I'm such a hypocrite

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 08, 2001 10:06 PM            
thx 4 being a good sport kong, that earns a rep far faster than good gameplay !

IP:

oli2808
posted August 09, 2001 06:28 AM            
3 cheers for kong - hip hip......., no sorry, got carried away .......

IP:

A2597
posted August 09, 2001 07:33 PM            
heh,
What Matrix said is RIGHT.

I have not played WoT in almsot a year, and when I asked if anyone remembers me, alot did, and most because I played for fun, never cursed, never killed people JUST as they spawned, etc.

Play for fun. thats MY motto.

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 09, 2001 08:58 PM            
heheheh, I used to log on to the armegeddon maps and steer nukes into other people's tanks and kill myself. That's my legacy. Err, wait, I also got pretty good and going from fodder to tank zapper extraordinare, I mean dying 10 times in a row to losing three matches then killing all the jerks in 3 more matches. I'm usually a chatter box too, talking to newbies about stratedgies while other people just get angry at my sitting around and repeatedly camping and getting a nuke so they can blow me to smithereens repeatedly. OOOOH, how I hated that. But I usually took their nukes they built up while we were talking and the newbies get pretty good at defending me while I frag intermediates. Great fun! But I'm mostly nothing without teamwork. Once again, it all comes down to the absolute fun of seeing if you can flip up into the air off a bank with a dirtball and hit someone who's hiding in a nuke crater with an mrl or a drill or camping for a cruise/nuke. I actually got pretty good at it too! Although my fav thing was loading my gravity banger mod and making deep pits in between games and everyone would have a time out while we did flips in the craters for a whole round sometimes. LOL, and I can remember waiting for someone to get the perfect weapon and then jousting, and waiting for a camper to get a nuke and fragging them with an mrl instantaneously. OOOOOH the fun! and I never won many games, but I HAD FUN! My fav thing was hitting Goldant with dirtballs when he was on my team and watching the chat lines at the bottom of the screen say "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" mwahahahahahahahah. I bet you remember that, Goldant, and JL too! okay, enough rambling, but is anyone else remenescing?

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted August 10, 2001 12:44 AM            
Yes i reember that dudy it wasn't to long ago, YOU WERE ANTAGONISING ANTS WITH GIANT DIRT BALLS WHILE THEY WERE STUCK UPSIDE DOWN IN TINY DITCHES YOU MADE PURPOSELY r you moving back to new york i think it was or are you staying in colorado dudy? E mail me i can't check ubb boards as much now g2g cyah

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP: