|
Author Topic:   Maps
TazIzaT
posted August 04, 2001 01:40 PM            
Is there a site that has maps drawn out of all the diiferent worlds?

------------------
TazIzaT

IP:

Dreamer
posted August 04, 2001 01:51 PM         
You mean a site where you can preview the maps? Not really - yet.
You could download TMapper from http//www.treadmarks.de (alpha software)
and preview any maps you have already downloaded all you want, but otherwise - not yet. Watch out for news at the BWL clan site though - as soon as I get around to doing that, I will rewrite the code used for DM Flyboy in the online field manual and post a bunch of previewable maps.

-> all others: I hope you don't despise me now for shamelessly promoting BWL and myself...

------------------
Head of the BWL
Visit us at http://www.treadmarks.de
and check out our cool modding tools ENTegrety and TMapper
(TMapper is currently in public alpha test stage)

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited August 04, 2001).]

IP:

TazIzaT
posted August 04, 2001 02:00 PM            
I would like to see the layouts of the whole course. I'm still new to TM and haven't been brave enough yet to add mods... but sounds intersting...

------------------
TazIzaT

IP:

The Weatherman
posted August 05, 2001 04:59 PM         
TMMapper is not a mod - it is Dreamers's stand alone map editing program. With it you can open any TM map and look at it from all angles. It is not finished, but it can do some neat things already.

Hehe - Dreamer - your promotion is delightfully despicable :P Have you no shame?

------------------
The Weatherman [BWL]
The Weatherman's Generic Homepage
Now with stuff!

[This message has been edited by The Weatherman (edited August 05, 2001).]

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 05, 2001 09:16 PM            
HEY! Why is it that when I try to import a heightmap that the file menu goes grey and the Map editor stops loading files altogether and how do you delete check points or other thingies?

IP:

Dreamer
posted August 06, 2001 06:26 PM         
Ask that question at our board and I'll consider answering it

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 06, 2001 06:27 PM            
I tried but I messed up my e-mail and now I can't delete my name and I'm obstinate and won't go under any other

IP:

Dreamer
posted August 06, 2001 06:48 PM         
check your mail

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 06, 2001 10:33 PM            
I can't!!!! That's what's messed up! here, if you have to e-mail me, do it to dstoner@carol.net and thanks ahead of time, cause you don't have to be helping. In fact, it's a little over due, but I have to give you a hearty thanks for being an awesome part of almost everything in and about TM. But I have a simpler yet far more perplexing question for everyone here... what in the world is this website www.pickle.com that I went to on a whim. That's right, I just typed it in for fun, now what is this??? First person to answer I'll give a free noogey and I'll pick all the parasites off your head and eat them (Matrix, RC, Swisher, and Goldant included, since they all represent unpickable thingies)

IP: