|
Author Topic:   ENTegrety 1.7 released
swisher
posted August 02, 2001 02:08 AM            
ENTegrety version 1.7 released. PowerArchiver (a WinZip-like product) support added. And many more updates. Please see the revision history page on the ENTegrety website for details.

[This message has been edited by swisher (edited August 02, 2001).]

IP:

LordDrow
posted August 02, 2001 04:52 AM            
Nice Swish. Wasn't expecting to see this update for a couple of days. Very cool! You ROCK!

LordDrow

IP:

peeeto
posted August 02, 2001 10:11 AM         
i haven't the time to actually try it out yet, Swisher, but this is such a great addition to the community. we all thank you heartily!

i really like your idea of the generation of an UltraEdit project, so that all the relevant files can be worked on at once!

i must go in search of UltraEdit now ...

[EDIT] of course! it was listed on your LINKS page! UltraEdit by IDM
note to everyone: it looks like an invaluable text/hex/html editor that would be useful for a variety of things. it is shareware ($30), and if you use it after 45 days, you are obligated to register... i'm goin' over to d/l it right now!

[This message has been edited by peeeto (edited August 02, 2001).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 02, 2001 08:47 PM            
Crack Patches are bad unless you wish to etent the use of shareware until such time as you can affort to register it properly.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited August 03, 2001).]

IP:

Dreamer
posted August 03, 2001 06:56 AM         
quote:

Original post: Nice Matrix. Really nice. NOT.
Advertising illegal activities on a board like this is not ok.

No wonder companies like LDA are dying out with guys like you around.

Then that's settled.

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited August 03, 2001).]

IP:

peeeto
posted August 03, 2001 08:49 AM         
'sup with me is that i generally support registration of software, as long as the price is commensurate with the use...

i think that i have become more sensitive to this issue after seeing firsthand the amount of time & talent that it takes to create quality software.

i don't necessarily disagree with you, Matrix - esp. for those who can't afford, like students whose mommies & daddies aren't bankrolling their education, etc... but if one can afford the price that these hard-working programmers ask, then there is no reason not to pay and many reasons _to_ pay these (relatively) nominal fees.

oh crap - how did this soapbox get here?!

not trying to beat up on you or single you out, mate, but let's leave discussions of cracks off this board, ok?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 03, 2001 08:55 AM            
WHOA !

no disrespect, i just needed longer that 30 days to evaluate milkshape 3d

when funding allows, ill be happy to register ! but till then i need it active to complete bz3 !

but yeah ur right - ill sch`tum up - sorry 4 the upset.

peeeto, i need help with splitting some tanks, you up for the job ?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 03, 2001 08:34 PM            
ok ive registered milkshape...... still not 100% with it yet, but ill persevere.

No offence intended to the community.

IP:

peeeto
posted August 04, 2001 03:34 PM         
LOL @ Rixy's edit!

you're not planning on BZ3 until October, right Matrix? i'm sure i can find some time... email me the ones you need help with & i'll go through them as i can... don't forget to emial me if you work on one or more, so we don't duplicate.

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 04, 2001 08:13 PM            
Swisher, I have one sincere and absolutely honest asking of you... that is that you will consider making the "Programmer's File Editor" compatible with Entegrity so that everything is free. I won't pay 30 bucks for that other editor when PFE and HackMan are just as good IF not better (both are programming and Hex editors, hackman is NOT a hacking program for software OR a cracking software). Please help me here... or leave it, I'm fine with that since I don't work with that much going on and if i need hardcore editing I can always make something in Linux for that... thnx anyways for the ent-editor!

IP:

swisher
posted August 05, 2001 07:41 PM            
Okay, Dudymas. PFE was already supported, but I did not have it documented on the ENTegrety web site at all. You need to instruct ENTegrety to use it by editing the ENTegrety.ini file.

I have updated the ENTegrety web site with full documetation, including the link of where it can be downloaded on the links page.

Go to the ENTegrety web site page http://www.users.qwest.net/~llynne1/entegrety/ini.htm and follow the links for:

[Reporting]/ErrorReportFileViewerProgram
[PowerUserOptions]/CleanAsYouGo
[PowerUserOptions]/CleanAsYouGoEditor

The values listed on the main page are default samples, you must follow the links to see the examples you need.

Make your ENTegrety.ini file have the same settings as you see on those three pages.

------------------
Swisher - Check out [URL=http://www.users.qwest.net/~llynne1/entegrety/]ENTegrety</A> for mods.
BWL/MG

[This message has been edited by swisher (edited August 05, 2001).]

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 05, 2001 10:48 PM            
*slaps up swisher*
Okay, two notes here... err *counts fingers again* make that three

When LD complemented Swisher saying [quote]Nice Swish[quote/]
this isn't basketball

Two is when Rixy said [Quote]Crack patches are bad[quote/]
Ummm, especially when you have to do number 2... which is bad to talk about when swisher is the subject starter and is named after a toilet.

Okay, enough ranting, down to what I HAVE to say... WeatherMan, I just read your profile from the BWL page and I must ask, why do you like my plasma wave cannon? I've been killed more times by it than all my mods (okay, that doesn't include me blowing myself up with the uranium tipped DDrill or the 5 megaton nuke, but those are obvious exceptions). I found this wasn't a post I should put up as a new topic but still I wanted to ask weatherman if he actually liked it, even over the long distance shadow keeper upgrade RC made. REALLY?!?!?!?

[This message has been edited by Dudymas (edited August 05, 2001).]

IP:

swisher
posted August 06, 2001 12:04 AM            
LOL.

------------------
Swisher - Check out ENTegrety for mods.
BWL/MG

IP:

The Weatherman
posted August 06, 2001 06:05 PM         
Hey Swish - cool proggie - very comprehnsive - acts like a well thought out text game. even check my tax forms

hey Dudy,
1. a thread is not thread without a tangent

B: no , not really

Pi: JK, i really do like it. It is tricky but fun. Haven's seen it around lately - my bio is 3 mo old, I think. Definitely like it better than the shadow keeper upgrade - the regular shadow is powerful enough. REALLY

------------------
The Weatherman [BWL]
The Weatherman's Generic Homepage
Now with stuff!

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 11, 2001 03:51 PM            
LOL, speaking of all of this, I can't seem to get to the TMVR page so I can't download any tanks and I REALLY REALLY want some and also, JV, JL and I created the plasma shield, I made a buncha others that you don't have author for, but I don't think it's necessary to replace them, just as long as no one starts to claim them as theirs and start bragging. I'm not going to care about much more than that you say the powerbolt launcher fire pulses of plasma energy that knock tanks off their treads. Also, does anyone else want TM to have ALL the tanks configured according to their form in the areas of what they have as a turret weapon, armor, mass, top speed, max ammo, accel speed, turret speed, and how much ammo they start a battle/race with. Who wants it?

IP:

swisher
posted August 11, 2001 07:26 PM            
If you're using Netscape, try here: http://www.tmvr.de/index2.html

------------------
Swisher - Check out ENTegrety for mods.
BWL/MG

IP:

Dreamer
posted August 11, 2001 07:29 PM         
Dudymas, you have problems with TMVR? Contact me.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted August 12, 2001 01:16 AM            
Dudy, i was just thinking about that LOL!! err at least i think i was thinking about what you are thinking about that i think im thinking about. Slider Bars to adjust the tanks right? Move ammo power less armor, slower,,,,,,,,etc more speed well the gun nearly useless and so is armor......etc You Can't forget Mass in there, Or you might get like a Power Mite

IP: