|
Author Topic:   DDM rankings from DDM13, plus the first official DDM clan ranking
coax
Administrator
posted July 31, 2001 02:45 AM            
Check to see who is the all time high DDM champion, I won't leave you in suspence its me. Also, I added a DDM clan ranking status and it looks like BWL and DNX are battling it out for the first place. With the newcomer "clan" LWA taking up 3rd. And who knows what happened to "TC" but they are in 3rd.

One thing also is that DNX would be the number 1 clan except for the face that very recently Weatherman has switched to BWL giving BWL his frags. LWA coulda sure used them.

Also, as the DDM gossip teller that I am. Keep on the lookout for Desolation he got 2nd in the 2nd match of DDM13. So clans if your looking to recruit he looks like a prime target.

Also, when and if you visit the site, I've color coded it per clan. This is just a temporary thing untill you give me the rbg code for the color you want. Also, I didn't know if "Hunter" or "charlie" were in a clan so if you could enlighten me that would be great. Check it out here www.geocities.com/coaxs/ranking.html

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted July 31, 2001 02:49 AM            
Also, I was looking at it and saw an amazing thing. Everyone that has ranked since DDM4 has been in a clan except for me and Skan very interesting. and the newbie Desolation

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 31, 2001 03:03 AM            
Somebody has to put the pressure on you coax I'm going to have to start playing these DDM's again
Coax,you could go DNX since BWL got Weatherman...................?

IP:

Neo
posted July 31, 2001 03:10 AM            
LWA is not a clan!!!!!! lol

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted July 31, 2001 03:33 AM            
good point NEO. I beleive I made that distinction in Kong's post about the DDM. But, I did not make that distinction on the website. I'll change it if you like, but I think most people understand what LWA is anyways. And I wanted to put you guys in there, and LWA could go either way as a clan or not a clan right now as I can see.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 31, 2001 07:44 AM            
well i think you coax, desolation 1900 and skan should all join dnx - a formiddable fighting force of extraordinary magnitude to be sure

besides i recently ousted several members for inactivity and we need to build the membership back up.

Once we reach 30 strong, we can forget about recruitment and concentrate on training.

DNX Mod Monkeys dont forget is also recruiting and acts as a different clan ingame to provide greater competition.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted July 31, 2001 10:13 AM         
Hey All,
If anyone wants the stats page, I can revive it. It will be a slow process as I am pretty busy otherwise.

------------------
The Weatherman [BWL]
The Weatherman's Generic Homepage
Now with stuff!

IP:

desolation1900
posted July 31, 2001 11:23 AM            
I would've done much better, but the level got in my way.

So how does one join a clan, do they have to get jumped in like when you join a gang or something? Do I get to learn a secret handshake?

IP:

LordDrow
posted July 31, 2001 12:00 PM            
Yep, I am recruiting for Mod Monkeys. Not necesary to be a part of DNX or any other clan, just an interest in playing TM and making new mods for it. I am trying to actively recruit for the team. We are part of DNX, but use a separate designator for our squad. Anyone interested in helping me out, drop me a line. Current actual Squad roster for Mod Monkeys is made up of Oli2808 and myself. We could really use a few more of you fellow modders to fill out our ranks.

Thanks!

=MM=LordDrow

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 31, 2001 07:54 PM            
yup, what lord drow said. If you goto the DNX Visitors page:
www.dnxbzclan.homestead.com/visitorsmenu.html

and fill in the application form, we can get u in, from there you can choose to wear =MM= (Mod Monkeys) affiliation or =DNX= (affiliation) ingame before your name handle.

Both MM and DNX status's have access to all things DNX including members area etc. As stated MM is a sub-division of DNX to create the illusion of another Clan.

The only rules are:

Mix with the dnx guys on our forum
Play the game fair
Play often
Good attitude to other gamers.

Simple as that.

You dont even need to be good, thats a bonus just so long as u enjoy the game for what it is

=MM=DNX= www.dnxworld.com

IP:

Dreamer
posted July 31, 2001 08:21 PM         
hmm... BWL/MG/MM][Dreamer - I think that would be too many affiliation tags...

IP:

KONG
posted July 31, 2001 09:22 PM            
longer than your name

IP:

JL
posted August 01, 2001 09:07 AM            
Hmmm when did i join TC clan. For the record the only clan I'm in is the Mining Guild. I,ve always been and always will be a Lone Wolf.

IP:

peeeto
posted August 01, 2001 09:26 AM         
i think that, for all of the active TM clans, you only have to indicate your interest in joining a particular clan, and things will go from there... if in doubt, email any member.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 01, 2001 03:20 PM            
JL: Matrix has you in the member list for TC. So I figured u were in TC.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 02, 2001 04:19 PM            
I took you off the TC list JL. Now TC has only ranked once of any DDM chart. http://www.geocities.com/coaxs/ranking.html

Also, JL you should tell Matrix to take you off the TC roster list in his webpage.

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP: