|
Author Topic:   TMapper Alpha
Dreamer
posted July 29, 2001 01:46 PM         
In case not everyone who might be interested in this has noticed yet:
I have released the initial public TMapper alpha test.
You can download it at http://www.treadmarks.de

Any questions, feedback, suggestions, feature requests can be posted in the BWL forum at the same site.

Hope to see some new maps soon

(swisher-> Thanks for correcting the link...)

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited July 29, 2001).]

IP:

swisher
posted July 29, 2001 02:42 PM            
Check this thing out! Way cool: http://www.treadmarks.de/

IP:

Vlad
posted July 30, 2001 12:19 AM            
Well, can't quite figure out how to make it do anything just yet. But first improvement would be to have it remember where the TM executable is. It's sorta annoying having to browse to it every time it starts up.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 30, 2001 12:55 AM            
mine wont even start i just get a runtime error - and yes i have downloaded both java files.

IP:

KONG
posted July 30, 2001 01:00 AM            
hmm, ditto

ok its workin now, but as he said hafta browse to exe. good in a way if u have multiple installs, like servers or just extra installs to screw around with

[This message has been edited by KONG (edited July 30, 2001).]

IP:

Cell
posted July 30, 2001 05:15 AM         
Yea, I get errors too, and the Sun java tutorial is not much help to me either.(sorry Dreamer, I'm Java-Illiterate!)

I suspect I have to change the directory or reset the classpath to the GraphObject.class, but don't have time to start a new hobby

[This message has been edited by Cell (edited July 30, 2001).]

IP:

Dreamer
posted July 30, 2001 06:04 AM         
quote:
Any questions, feedback, suggestions, feature requests can be posted in the BWL forum at the same site.

IP:

Cell
posted July 30, 2001 06:38 AM         
LOL, When all else fails, follow the instructions. Guess I should try finishing the Java tutorial,huh, Dreamer?

IP:

Dreamer
posted July 30, 2001 07:39 PM         
this file might help those of you who keep having problems.
It might destroy your harddisk and your local power plant, too, but I don't think it can handle the launch procedures for intercontinental missiles...
If it does anything bad to you, your country or your missile bases, I don't want to be held responsible, please.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 31, 2001 12:27 AM            
LOL There were the instructions *dreamer could i really blow up the power plant with that thing? Ya know here in California they raised the power prices on us *

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 31, 2001 07:46 AM            
That did the trick freamer - damn nice interface if i may say so too

Lets see some maps for the bz-3 competition you have NO EXCUSE NOW !!!!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 31, 2001 11:17 AM            
Dreamer, seriously i know yuor joking about power plant, and missles. But it won't earse harddisk right? (Can't tell if dreamer is serious or not)

IP:

Cell
posted July 31, 2001 04:49 PM         
Thanks for dumbing it down for us Dreamer, the BigInstaller worked perfectly.

That is one slick program you wrote, I had a blast playing on my first test map, a town to have shoot-outs with the AI's.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 31, 2001 04:55 PM            
if you made a good map m8, get it sent in to me via the dmf forum and it may wind up in the full verion of the bz3 game mod

IP: