|
Author Topic:   Very off topic....If you hate Microsoft>
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 19, 2001 02:38 PM            
Chinese hackers are tearing http://www.msn.com right now and all day and people who hate MS are doing their part and putting heavy traffic on the pages that they are attacking.So far they managed to take about half of their pages down and put their signature on each of them.I think I need a little vengence for having to pay $270 for MS Office

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 19, 2001 04:10 PM            
A HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :P *sorry just ahd to say that * poor mcrosoft Im looking for the signature super but i can't fidn it QUICK GEAMIE A PAGE WITH ONE ON IT!!! or has ms started repairing Its WAY WAY slow loading

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 19, 2001 04:11 PM            
oops didn't mean for my histarical laughing to stretch out the page like that LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 19, 2001 08:39 PM            
5 words...

Cult of the Dead Cow.

nuff said...
www.microsith.com

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 20, 2001 03:22 PM            
GOLDANT... I thought you already saw that happen, I first did it with a !*#@$_$@!)#*$^* thing going on about a bug with an anti-virus program (BTW, has that been fixed yet, I haven't tried it out yet... eh Jim? or should I ask RC *readies pies*) or did you forget that about these forums. Anyhoo, Why would you buy M$ Office when you can download StarOffice, silly!!!!! Okay, I'll forgive you, but go to www.sun.com and download staroffice NOW!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 21, 2001 12:10 AM            
Well,when you take a college level class that involves using all the suites in MS Office(Word,Powerpoint,Excel....)
then you can't really use Star Office instead

------------------
Mod Packs,Weekly Polls,Links, and Other Files...Storage/Download

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 21, 2001 12:14 AM            
Dudy do you mean seeing the page get spread out REALLY LONG like that one time i copied and pasted my how i found TM post (or ma ybe life story hehehe) into a repley and it was VREY VERY short but EXTREMELY LONG Or do you mean seeing soemthing bad happen to ms?

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 21, 2001 12:16 AM            
Dudy do you mean seeing the page get spread out REALLY LONG like that one time i copied and pasted my how i found TM post (or ma ybe life story hehehe) into a repley and it was VREY VERY short but EXTREMELY LONG Or do you mean seeing soemthing bad happen to ms?

EDITED: WHAT i just bearly saw, i thought you said $27 dolalrs for MS office. $270 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS ALOT Whats difference with MS office adn just plain ol windows 98?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 21, 2001 04:34 AM            
Uh....Windows 98 is a operating system and MS Office is a bunch of programs that you use to create spreadsheets,databases,word documents,powerpoint presentations...ect

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 21, 2001 06:54 AM            
Still, staroffice is free and it's compatible with MS files through and through

IP:

Dreamer
posted July 21, 2001 07:27 AM         
Nope, it's not 100% compatible.

IP:

LordDrow
posted July 21, 2001 03:36 PM            
Dreamer is correct here, excel spread sheets and forms get jacked when imported into staroffice.

{M}{M}LordDrow

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 21, 2001 10:45 PM            
Well Star Officehas more Letters than MS office so THERE

IP: