This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   name change?
KONG
posted July 12, 2001 01:14 AM            
thinking about a name change, any suggestions?

IP:

JVortex
posted July 12, 2001 01:38 AM            
honestly i like KONG, id say to stick with it. besides, everyone knows you by that.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted July 12, 2001 02:52 AM            
stick with kong

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

Dreamer
posted July 12, 2001 03:41 AM         
maybe change to lower case, how about that?

IP:

Paranor
posted July 12, 2001 10:10 AM            
Or how about a capital K?

I like KONG.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 12, 2001 04:35 PM            
King Kong?

IP:

Nemzad
posted July 12, 2001 05:27 PM         
I like KONG but if ya must....
How about Cougar?

IP:

peeeto
posted July 12, 2001 09:26 PM         
KONG is kool!

i wish i had been more imaginative when i first picked a name to use online (guess what my first name is... )

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 13, 2001 01:17 PM            
*falling out of heaven like mister Bean*
Hehehehe, I don't mind it, but try to be inventive. Don't just log on to TM like that, on the forums stay like Kong, but in the game, change it a little. Like I'll log on as Wonton-Dudy-Havoc sometimes... or maybe DudyBoyeeeee Or maybe even Dooooooooooodeeeemoss (that's how you say my nickname, btw... not with an 'uh' sound, but as in Dude-ee-moss with a flat 'o' sound at the end, not a flat 'a' as in mass, matter, or gas). Peeeto goes by triangle man sometimes, although I'll log on as Particle man since I know that article man always wins even though the song says otherwise *hyperventilating, an wondering how to spell it properly*. Anyhoo, I suggest, and few listen. Or is that I suggest, and a few listen, but laugh. But don't get me wrong, I'm not funny, NO NO, stop laughing! I didn't mean that! AHHHHHHHH!
*Runs away to find RC so he can throw a pie at him*

------------------

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 13, 2001 01:23 PM            
OOOOOpsie, ferdot to proofread, I don't mean article man, up there, although he probably exists and beats up other dudes, I mean particle man. You know, *singing* "When he touches water does he get wet, or does the water get him instead? Nobody knows Particle Man." Weeeeee, you know, we need some kereoke and sing-a-long song music in TM. Like, 99 bowls of Dough on the wall (cookie dough, that is) or, uh oh, I'm typing silliness again, I better save some for when I catch RC posting and can pie him. ;-)

IP:

synack
posted July 13, 2001 01:58 PM         
... a double dose of Dudy!

What a nice surprise!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 14, 2001 04:31 PM            
DUDY!!!!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking all over for you! High and low!! check your e mail

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 15, 2001 02:49 AM            
Hrm? DOH! I haven't told anyone, I'm back to my old rubbish at Colorado... in secret arms developement. I can safely say that I have developed the worlds first fully working cluster water bomb balloon. Heheheheh. I have fun alright, but it's so annoying when I try to find a way to lubricate the thing so I can stick stuff into the big water balloon. Funny, I tried glycerin, but I didn't have any potassium permanganate to go with it (WHAT A SHAME!) and the water escaping around the balloons too soon dissolved it, then I had a wild idea of trying sun-tan lotion, but that dissolved the rubber (NEATO!!!) and all the balloons I stuffed into the bigger balloon (my first count was 2, the third popped upon PRE-insertion and it took me roughly 30 minutes to figure it out) popped almost in perfect sequence, one popped and I looked to see what happened, PLOOOSH in my face, and I drop the one I was filling with water and KER-SPLASH! OOOOOH, I was once again ready to fill the air with colourations that no digital photon detector could have judged from a spectroanalysis chart, but I had an idea. I tried just filling the 12" balloon with water, then you blow a little air into the smaller water balloon JUST to make it stiff, then you hold that with your lips and insert it into the 12" balloon neck (scaring your grandparents and mother.... hehehehehehehe, SUMMER IS NO LONGER SAFE for them from my EEEEEEVIL EXPIREments with balloons and bubbles), fill the water balloon with water then you blow air into the 12" balloon until the neck starts to widen (NO, TIE THE WATER BALLOON, THEN do THAT, or you'll be an amphibious human being for a few brief last moments before spitting out a bunch of bronchi and a balloon.... No I wasn't dumb enough to let that happen to me, either :-P ) Then you just weave the water balloon around until all the rubber of the 12" balloon's neck realeses it, and plop.... cluster bomb balloon. Now I can crank off a 9-bomblette balloon in 2 minutes or so, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Did I mention my ability and dexterity in mixing bubble liquids that hold MASSIVE amounts of water using glycerin and a few other chemicals. Heh, I just use an old bubble ring that your head could fit into, and I make the Kamikazee Bombing Boeing 747 of the world and wreck havoc on all known plains of existence in my immediate vicinity. Heh, I've gotten especially good at launching them at my sister's doberman pinscher (*choking* I..... can't........ spell..... AHHHHHH!). Also, don't forget what I started last year, with my LDA posting on bouncing 20 inch boulders on a trampoline, trying to get them off with as few bruises as possible, and I have my mother, father, sister, and two uncles (plus my sister's summer co-working Rafting guide friend... AH, easy prey because he never knew when to belive what I said and when not to.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAH) as witness if you doubt my doing this. And soon I'll post my developments of creating balloon water missiles (straw + a long clown's balloon usually used for making horrible facsimiles of disgusting worthless creatures + a taped on tack on the tip of the newly created water balloon to act as a trigger for detonating the warhead on impact + plus my excellent experiences, which were sometimes painful and gruesome, in ballistics = some thingy-majig pawn for use in my EEEEVIL studies of dihydrogen oxide researches in the field of sibbling destruction and torture). Heh, I always seem to mal-use life giving substances (TreadMarks being an obvious example.). Oh, and kiddies, gather round the fire, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE FOURTH OF JULY I HAD... weeeeeeeee!. When your uncle is a rocket engine scientist who studies and engineers engines for using various rocket fuels and he's also a pyro and so is your sister's boyfriend a pyro, though he studies microbiological stuffs, and you yourself have fooled your mother into forgetting what 10 dollars can buy you when you add on uncle and brother-in-law finances... things are good in life (no mention of death, yet, except for the ground squirels in our yard... MWAHAHAHAHAHAH *COUGH*... I'm not a sadist, they died... oh crud, they didn't die quickly, but they deserved it kinda *stepping back* and their carcasses went to dog meal, but that isn't bad unless your sleeping with the dog and it has bad methane and hydrogen sulfide explosion emitting out of its posterior oroface... however you spell that). *glancing around to check for people who might see the typing* Well, You could say that we were turning jumping-jacks into missiles in huge packs with those little fountains, and lighting firework tanks (OF COURSE, TREAD MARKS LIVES ON!!!) with magnesium in such a way as to make them explode into fun flames when they even look remotely like duds and all the time trying to explain to grandparents and parents what chemical reactions are occuring to delay their eminent refusal of what things we were doing (The roman candle got them to almost stop the wonderful celebration, but it was keeping all the wildlife and misquitos of Colorado running for their lives so that they could stand it without bug-bites... er, wait, no, that was just for me and my uncle, anyone who wasn't handling and around the fireworks wasn't truly protected... especially the dog, but it was chained up for its protection). That's the game of it, making things as gruesome as possible while keeping the most relatives in sight of the bright flashes of various oxidizables. }:-D Anyhoo, Goldant, I tried to find you and PernMangband, but to no avail. Also, let's all remember that the first part of Lord of The Rings is Scheduled for sometime in December This year and let's not forget that the whole population of gnats in all of Buena Vista Colorado must be at the computer window here now, since I've been typing and playing around on my computer for some time. Heh, my uncle reinstalled the whole system on my grandparent computer here, so I'm given unlimited downloading capabilities for this summer to get it up to par. Heheheheh, I hope they are not talking about going the distances that golf players go to, cause I'm looking more likely at distances that could only be compared to playing blow up the asteroids with big IPBM's (Inter-Planetary Balistic Missiles). Finally, if anyone wants to take me on a count of how many small fury creatures they can kill this summer, I think I've killed 18 to 28 ground squirrels since the fourth of July and a little afterward. *Grins*
Where's RC? I've had this pistachio bannana nut creamed pie waiting for him for a while. *running back to the 'water' lab* Cyah later, if I am not killed by my sister (that's the only real danger... and people think it's safe to have more than on child, WHY, THAT'S playing with fire... I'm almost always buised the most not by my boulder/trampoline ballistics given as many bruises as by my sister's pinches from bad jokes at dinner-time... but those aren't really bruises, they're battle wounds of glory... *cough*)

------------------

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 15, 2001 02:58 AM            
HAH! and you post that I was more than was expected?!?!?!?! THAT'S A GIVEN FACT! Isn't it great to be a Dudymas and know it? And once again, what is it with this "Thank you for posting" screen? It says wait two seconds, but you hardly have enough time to consider how long that amound of time is with even this slow dial-up connection I have here! And it's a 'Thank-You' Message? I would say 'We'll put this under audit by some exagerating critics (I know that is a redundant name for them, but I like it, so up shut) who can't spell exagerating like me and just see what the most codes of conduct would say about this... please wait an agonizing minute' and then a MINUTE later (this is what people should say to my last message) 'Wow! You're a fool *put badge on your shirt* here, come join us!' but I would really say 'Well, everything that Dudymas says goes, so forget judging his infallibility and let's go get some cookie dough ice-cream!'. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... LDA has to spoil us with a treat message and pretty soon we think we're all that until there is some guy in a white suit trying to break into your computer room saying,' I won't hurt you, I'm only here to help you!' while wrestling you to the ground ...... *white man runs into room wrestling Dudymas down... but immediately thrown back after he eats a can of cookie dough* well... gotta go, sorry..... BYE!

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 15, 2001 03:02 AM            
<insert this into the above message befo' I break yo head, foo!> *Runs away spreading the gospel of Tread Marks to everything in sight except ground squirels, which were embedded into his tank's treads... mwahahahahahah*

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 15, 2001 11:36 AM            
Oh my! What was I eating last night!?!?

IP:

Cell
posted July 15, 2001 01:54 PM         
Cookie Dough, lots of it, apparently

IP:

Neo
posted July 15, 2001 03:08 PM            
Spam alert (!!!!!!)

IP:

synack
posted July 15, 2001 05:06 PM         
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dudy-overload. I'm outta practice!!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 15, 2001 07:50 PM            
Yippyyi yo ki ah dudy's back

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

The Weatherman
posted July 15, 2001 08:01 PM         
Kong - I like the name. If you really wish to change, try something that fits your play style.

Dudy - Try KY Jelly - it is supposed to not attack latex . Stay away from petroleum products. Soap may work too. How about this - take a plastic bag and hang over a water spigot. Take a short length of 1" to 1.5" PVC (with edges smoothed) and insert into the mouth of your large waterballon. place large ballon into bag and feed a smaller ballon into the larger ballon through the collar, being sure to keep hold of the small ballons neck. Fill the smaller ballon (as it is in the larger) and tie off. repeat. The bag will hopefully support the growing weight of the cluster ballon. The PVC should slide out easily when you are ready to tie off the big ballon. - whoops - I just read your post more thoroughly and you have a good way, it seems .

I have a buddy who make RIFLED PVC potato guns. He has been playing with KMnO4 and glycol too (be careful!) . His site is at http://www.goldmann.com/spudgun.html

Please don't kill the Squirrels! Unlees you are eating them, it is stupid to kill something just to kill it.

IP:

synack
posted July 15, 2001 09:07 PM         
dudyisasdudydoesspam

IP:

synack
posted July 15, 2001 09:08 PM         
mapsseodydudsasiydud

IP:

synack
posted July 15, 2001 09:12 PM         
hmmmmm

spam spelled backwards is 'maps'
dog backwards is 'God'

There's a message there somewhere. I'm too tired to figure it out. But you're not, so what does it all mean? I mean, what is the meaning to life, the universe and everything? Is it simply 42? I'm not convinced.

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 15, 2001 09:48 PM            
Well, for one, Mud spelled backwards is Dum (a cartoon taught me dat!) and for two, the ground squirrels spread disease and are annoying when they squeak and the dog eats them heartily (after which, we give here a flea bath, DUH! So we try to keep here from them, and the dog may get a disease from them too, so we have to be doubly sure that it doesn't get away with eating them too often). Also, I'm not spaming, just from the looks of it this is not meat concoction, it's more like one of those veggie burgers or soy sauce and mustard sardine meals. Maybe even some cryptic message from another dimension which, upon being translated would make super-de-duper Cookie dough. OOOOoooo, I could get even more vivid about it being something else, but that would cause a lot of hydrochloric acid and siliva spewings, besides making you lose a lunch (I know most people wouldn't take them that heartily, but I don't want to start a foot and mouth disease... would I? *starts leering*). Anyhoo, I would like to also state that no giraffes were hurt in the making of these messages and executions of the message contents either, although spellings have been numerously profanes as in the word 'dumb' being spelled 'mud' or 'dum'. Ooooo... my hexeditor is almost done downloading, then I'll start playing around with JZ and JNZ opcodes in programs and see if I can make some digital jumping frogs so after I eat too many burritoes I can complain that any nasty sounds were actually a cause of my stepping on them *runs off laughing*.
*runs back* I'm okay now, or so it seems. I guess just as long as I don't start leaking brain fluids I'm off to a good start. My water balloon missiles are doing pretty well, and I'm getting pretty good at not talking about the real subject/topic here. I may even make some water balloon mods on TM which involve some acids being pumped into them as they are launched, rapidly flying around spewing acids and quickly exploding into a few smaller balloons that contain 50% pure Hydrogen Peroxide (I know it isn't likely possible to do that, but just be imaginative, that's what TM is all about when an ICBM plays a carnival tune as it zooms around until hitting a ground target and creating a mountain... fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun nuf nuf fun fun nuf nuf fun fun fnu fnu nfu nfu nuf fun!). Okay, bye bye now... and keep modding, this is just som posts out of summer boredom, when I get back home I will prolly finish my LONG overdue Liero mods and a few other previously unreleased mods and some mods that were abondoned that I repaired and beefed up (oh wait, sorry, already used up all the beef, I guess I could find some chicken, but wouldn't buffalo be better? Near our house is a restaurant that sells buffalo burgers, hehehehe, but I bet for some of you that isn't strange). Okay, this time is bye bye and I may not type back for a while, but don't dispair, DUDINESS NEVER DIES... it just has poddy and cookie dough breaks (not both at the same time, but independantly for sanitationary reasoningsingsings).

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2