|
Author Topic:   thumbnails and screenshots...
TurdHeart
posted July 10, 2001 08:00 PM            
Hi all. I'm trying to make a friendlier TM screenshot web page. Is there an app out there that will make a quick-and-dirty set of clickable thumbnails on a web page? Right now all the full images load up on my page, but I'd rather have small versions that could be clicked to see the large versions. Is there a program that does this without doing all the html manually?

Right now I use Dreamweaver 3 - it doesn't seem to have such an option. Great proggy, but the help pages are pretty weak.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 10, 2001 10:03 PM            
get a hold of ACDSee - ill send it over icq if i see u on b4 u get it - it will view a dir full of pics, thum em for you and write out a html page full of thumbs for you - one step

ps, q. how u get frames to knit together in dreamweaver - its friggin me off - i got a sectioned image and can i as buggery as get these 2 frames together so the image is fluidly stitched.

IP:

desolation1900
posted July 11, 2001 11:12 AM            
You can also use Thumbs Plus 4, it will build a gallery for you, so will Adobe Photoshop 6.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted July 11, 2001 04:23 PM            
check out JVORTEX's site he has a nice phot-gallery thingy

IP:

JVortex
posted July 11, 2001 05:12 PM            
actually my gallery was built by hand (whic is really very easy. to make the thumbnail picts tho i use IrfanView ( www.irfanview.com ) which is a KICK @ss little picture/ sound viewer. i wont bother making a features list here, but its a really handy little aoo that loads way fast. check it out. if i remember right the newer versions of it will create web photo albums as well.

IP:

TurdHeart
posted July 14, 2001 10:47 AM            
Thanks all. ;P

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 20, 2001 03:54 PM            
Now you must do us a favor and explain that inexplicable name of yours to me... hey wait a sec, that sounds like an oxymoronic phrase... wow, I'm good!

IP: