|
Author Topic:   Cornell PDC Server inhabitants
synack
posted July 10, 2001 05:33 PM         
What's up with these guys on the Cornell server? Tom and BatterUp. They won't talk to you ... at all.

Do they think they're special because their at Cornell?? Sheesh!!

I told them they should lighten up a little, then I left. What a waste of bandwidth.

IP:

The Weatherman
posted July 10, 2001 06:24 PM         
I actually saw them on the race server today. No talking from what I saw. Maybe they are bashful . BTW, Synack, who were those masked players?

IP:

synack
posted July 10, 2001 06:38 PM         
I freely admit to playing anonymously sometimes. It's fun.

Now, was it me that you saw? Can't say for sure. Could have been.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted July 10, 2001 07:29 PM            
I play anonymous too sometimes

has anyone seen my spam thread in the "GENERAL" Forum?

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

TurdHeart
posted July 10, 2001 07:55 PM            
I dunno what's up on that server, but it's pretty darn funny sometimes. Occasionally they have TONS of mods running - some really twisted ones, too. I saw a nuke missile that spanned the screen, and a mass driver called the "terra-former" that literally knocks you into oblivion, and there ain't no comin' back without an Alt-K.

Funny - mysterious owners, tho.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 10, 2001 11:43 PM            
Are you sure they didn't have "AI" in front of their names synack Brings me to a funny story,I went to Weather's demo server the other day and it said it had 7 humans on it,so when I got there I saw a couple of newbies and coax,kong,karldar and so on.They had AI in front of their names so I thought they were just having fun.So the two newbies drop and I start talking to the guys I know.But they didn't answer.I talked for 5 minutes to the AI's that Weather gave players' names The other humans must have dropped as I was logging on.
Maybe they play with a flight stick,or maybe they arew just plain old anti-social.

IP:

synack
posted July 11, 2001 04:45 AM         
They were humans, all right. Unless AI's are starting to show pings!

IP: