|
Author Topic:   IM BACK FINALLY!
GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 07, 2001 06:29 PM            
YE HA!!!!! AFTER 2 WEEKS BEING AWAY IM FINALLY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, im really tired right now hehe. *grins evily* more on my two week stroey to be written latter in an hour or two HOPEFULLY. I have been to Utah and to Scout Camp.

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

LordDrow
posted July 08, 2001 01:51 PM            
Rats, wish I had known you were here in Utah Gold, could have had a chance to possibly meet. Ah well, will just have to settle for getting wasted and wasting you in-game.

=DNX=LordDrow

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted July 08, 2001 02:19 PM            
seems like a lot of people keep coming back

IP:

Neo
posted July 08, 2001 03:32 PM            
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 09, 2001 11:30 AM            
no rats!! I'll prolly be coming out again sooooon My parents have bought a house in Utah. The Whereabouts I will not say publicly, ya gotta icq me if you want to know where

*Begins to rember the trip, ok this is getting hard on my brain, and Im hopefully gonna get a LONG i mean REALLY LONG post in before my mom makes me go to bed, I hopen REAL long i mean REAL long *

ACK just bearly had to go to bed, ok now i start today.

*two weeks ago*
We all piled into the car in CA and took off on a 14 car trip to UTAH Very miserable now i won't describ the car trip, when we got there monday night. 5 minutes after we started takeing things into our grandparents house.* YEAASHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR* * I don't know how to but the sound of a black Mustang screeching on somebodys lawn into letters *
This black Mustang i think it was Just shot down the street. Went into the peoples on the right hand side of us's house. Then shot down the lawn. They were gonna ram into our car with my dad standing up on top. At the last second before they crashed through the fence he shot left and drove into the bushs. Only one of the police cars spotted him there. I come outside and BOOM! ike 15 Polices cars all with sirioens and loud noseies are outside. Then all these trucks drove up and opened there backs. And people w ith dogs came out. And they were running all over the place. Pretty exciting eh? so we get kicked outa the front porch into the house. Me and my dad go over to the bathroom window, which was perfectly located to watch i mean this was perfect. There runing around. 3 police men are looking around scanning. One turns around turns his head back. Hes FLINGS it back around and nearly had a heart attack seeing the shadows of two heads stareing at him thorugh the window. Oops, so we kinder left the bathroom The police found out he was hiding in his moms house, the one he drove into the bushs for. BUT they wouldn't go in n get him!?????????? crazy just crazy! Then we found out that he had done some crime but got away. Then he started doing donuts all over the highway. Then all these news stations showe'd up. After they all left a channel two news guy came over. i think its CNN. And he kept begging my dad to be on TV finally after he started going back to his car my dad felt bad and said yes, so me and my grandpa watched my dad go on the news Then the next day we saw it on TV. After watching the weather from the same stinkin guy 15 TIMES!!!! Man, do people forget what the guy just BEARLY told um? I think they use the weather to fill stuff up. Then the3 next day my dad and lisa and I went camping at __________ ___________

Again unless you can guess with teh spaces ya gotta icq me Or unless your really eager and just go look this up. Now after we camped and had soem mooses walk thorugh our camp * is that how you spell it* we hiked Mt. __________ or however you spell it. heres a hint its like 9.5 miles up. Ok now after we finally get back down off that mountain the next day my uncle Allen wanted to have me do water skiing merit badge for scouts. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! me poor poor feet, ;( . I almost got up after several several trys. Then my little cousin pattie came over. Brain got the flu without us knowing. FROM PATTIE! her mother knew she had the flu but she said there cosuins and have to play together when her husband said don't take her over there. So brain got sick. Then everybody EXCEPT me drank outa a bottle of lemondade Next day we pile into the car with 7 people wit hte flu. My mom wanted me to go in the back!! pleae no please no. IT was horrible. I got to stay in the fnt after begging, way home everybody was throwing up all over!!! Usually im not to persist on getting someting. But for some reason that front seat meant the world!! So we get home 5 minutes into sunday 12:05 am. Next day I zip off to scout camp. They cahnge the scheudle, so I ended up only getting 2 merit badges. Rifle Shooting and the other one i can see in my head but my fingers aren't letting me type it!! ;( thats just irritateing. Man some of the food there i look into a cheese sandwich and i pulled out a GIANT peice of hair. thats comforting. Then there was a forest fire. two kids doing wilderness survival didn't put out there fire which they weren't supposed to lite in the first place. Im a ways off. And i see flames just licking into the sky TOWERING above the trees which r pretty tall. *gulps* then that night we watched the staff put on skits at campfire. LOL some of those were really funny. again im getting tired and you have to icq me. Then the last day I and the kid shareing my tent with my take down the tent and pack our stuff. Suddenly I wake up with water pouring onto my face. I help the other kid Bradley get his stuff under safe and sound underneath a tarp. But then when I asked for hlep getting my pack and sleeping bag under. He held up the corner 1 foot off the ground while he whimpered about rain ;( *thats gratititude* * let him sleep in tent all week, make sure his stuffs dry, when i need him to left up half the tarp so i can toss my pack under he won't. So i had to put down my pack, *its really heavey* and do it all myself* then the next day he goes around saying that i wanted it to rain on us. I know who im not letting coem in my tent because the kid he was sahreing with kicked him out again. he can sleep outside if hes gonna be a brat really hes ok, its just soemtimes hes a bit self-centered soemtimes when soemthing goes wrong. Hes all for himself. Ok i've said enoguh now, and we all went home and I started writting this post the end.

------------------

IP:

synack
posted July 09, 2001 12:37 PM         
yep ... he's back all right.

And GA? I want you to know that I read EVERY LAST WORD!

Actually, that whole police thing sounded pretty exciting! I wasn't too *gag* thrilled with the *barf* flu stuff though.

I was also a Boy Scout many moons ago, so I can relate well to the summer camp experience. I always loved it. In fact, one of my merit badges was Riflery/Marksmanship also.

[This message has been edited by synack (edited July 09, 2001).]

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 11, 2001 01:36 AM            
Yippy, now, that my minds back to functioning again The first camp fire Quint (one of the staff) Came out fomr behind a rock. He had this fake tuxido or howevr you spell it on. And his hair was slicked down with so much geel *ACK im forgoting how to spell everything now!* that it was practiacally shining. (now for the rest of this you had to have been there to see just how hillaorius it really was) he called to ogrish looking people up and they brought a chest and dropped it down. Then Quint opened it. "For tonights ________ *I can't beleive i forgot the name it was extremely funny* theater we shall be reading the classic of the century "Green Eggs and Ham"" LOL And he had such a dead seroius look on his face you couldn't hold laughter out. Then he slicked his hair some more, and started to read. As he got further into the book he started getting madder and madder. Because he felt he was the guy who was supposed to try green eggs and ham. Then he started shredding the book up like a wild man and threw it into the fire. Again, you had to be there to see the look on his face when he'd seen what he'd done
Now on the 2nd skit (ok i sent this to someone and im gonna copy n paste it on )Quint=conusler for wildneress survival
Chris = campdirector

Quint was a very handsome knight, he oknocks on the castle door, the king opens up (chris right now) and says what do you want. Quint asks for the princesses hand in mMARRRRRRRarige (yes thats how it was pronuelced) the king told the queen (quint ran over dressed up as the queen real fsat. Then chris ran over and dressed up as the princess, the queen (quint) told the princess that

the handsome knight wanted her right hand in marriage. She said "NO WAY BUB!" then quint (the queen) ran over to chris the king and chris the king told quint the knight. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS. so quint said Stabby Stabbby And knocked the king over. And rode around the campfire. Thten came back to the castle. Knock Knokc Knock the queen chris answers who is it? As you can see im a handsome knight adn the queen said

i'll have to take your word for it. Quint asked the princesses hadn in marraige. THe queen told quint the princess now. she said, I'd rather marry that mouse on the floor! then the queen chris went back and told quint the knight i'd rather eat toadstoles *orsoemthing like that i forgot what it was* then quint th eknight said that just won't do ATTACK!!!!!! and he attack hte queen chris with an extra long toliet paper roll.

*oops forgot to tell ya, everytime the queen-king or the queen-princess talked they were in eachotheres arms hugging * then quint rode around campfire again, camp back to the castle knocked, Chris the princess with the obtte mof a mop for hair answer. Then he asked for her (chriss) hand in marraige. She asked which one. And chris said the left one. And they lived happily everyafter

and chris pilled into quints arms and they rode away on a fake horse

ok you must piece this together These r the posts i sent, im not about to write or type then out again

------------------

IP: