|
Author Topic:   TM out of stock?
Rex R
posted July 07, 2001 04:07 PM            
now I realize this sounds bad but, in a way its great. cause it means that TM is selling. think this is the 1st time I've heard of TM being out of stock. either they didn't have many on hand (small print run) or its selling better than expected(I hope its the latter)

IP:

synack
posted July 07, 2001 04:11 PM         
Rex, was that you today? You need to add your other "R" to your game name. I thought it was some "other" Rex

Yeah, I think it was BACKUP who said that he got Email from "TM" saying it was temporarily out of stock. I wonder if he meant LDA?

Jim, are you guys really out of stock???? Fire up the CD burner already!!

[This message has been edited by synack (edited July 07, 2001).]

IP:

ni
posted July 07, 2001 04:35 PM            
Well it IS dang popular now...so popular, it's already gone to 2nd hand status! Went into my local swap-shop/bargain 'puter games store looking for BattleZone 2, found Battle Zone 1, and two copies of TM, one at 20 and the other across the room at 10...not that it interests US now!!

I think there's a lot of due credit to a shed-load of hard working and enthusiastic members within the TM community though...I just play the dang game!!

------------------
I'd Like to buy soom Cheeeeeezzz!!!!

IP:

desolation1900
posted July 08, 2001 05:29 PM            
I had to wait a little over 2 1/2 weeks for my copy to finally arrive. It was backordered when I placed my order.

Good in a way, but bad in another as I played the demo to death waiting for my full version.

IP:

Hawk
posted July 11, 2001 11:33 AM            
Went to my local EB, found a copy of it, and stuck it up on top of the shelf where they stick all their best-rated games. It deserves it.

IP:

peeeto
posted July 11, 2001 01:07 PM         
Hawk! Where you been, man?! how's the arm, BTW?

glad to see ya 'round... been playin' TM lately?

IP: