|
Author Topic:   War Stories
JVortex
posted July 05, 2001 03:28 PM            
I know that this topic has been attmepted before and always seems to die off pretty quick, but this time theres a reason for it beyond just fun and bragging rights .

Striker is putting together a new TM site. hes gonna have downloads and so on. theres already download sites, info sites, bio sites and stuff, so how about a war stories site? not just that of course, but its gonna be a "whats cool about TM" site for the most part. probably link into matrix's page on the mod weaponry, i dunno.

anyhow post your battle tales here and theyll get added into his site. lets hear from ya!

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

IP:

Dreamer
posted July 05, 2001 04:28 PM         
This happens soo many times and it's soo much fun...

Hide behind a hilltop with a burning tank and only the main gun as weapon. The pursuer takes position on the other side of the hill, waiting for you to come out to greet you with a MIGHTY WEAPON(TM).
Nothing as satisfying as fragging those ppl with the good ol' peashooter
Some think you're a cheater or a demi-god just because you are able to use your mouse to change your camera position...

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted July 05, 2001 04:44 PM            
thats so old school

What you do with the hill is what I like to call the "SuperUnknown manuever." Works when your burning too. You back up just a bit to gain speed fly over the hill twist tank and swivel turret to point at the other tank in mid air. And whats so good about this trick is that your turret is at an angle so that you get the first shot in before them, and after you finish fragging him they'll be like "What the Hell?"

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 06, 2001 12:34 AM            
Wow,I have a manuever named after me!

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 06, 2001 01:14 AM            
Test

------------------
Mod Packs and Other Files...Storage/Download