coax
Administrator
posted July 03, 2001 07:49 PM            
4. DerNose66
9. Joser
12. kleenfreek
15. Psyphon
18. SaRdiNE

I never actually saw these people on-line, are they actives or inactives?

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 04, 2001 12:29 AM            
I would say inactive Who are they?

IP:

synack
posted July 04, 2001 09:14 AM         
never heard of 'em.

IP:

ni
posted July 04, 2001 11:31 AM            
Fresh Meat??? Hmm...never heard of them. They might be alias' of TMers or clan members from other games!!!

------------------
I'd Like to buy soom Cheeeeeezzz!!!!

IP:

Karldar
posted July 04, 2001 09:28 PM            
First of all, what do the numbers in front of the names have to do with anything? I gather that it's from a larger list? Anyhoo, I've seen DerNose66, kleenfreak, and Joser on NGI before-many moons ago, tho. Dunno if they're still around there or not. Didn't really see that much of them back in the day.

------------------
I like pie!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted July 05, 2001 03:55 AM            
they were beta-testers that I never saw.

IP:

Neo
posted July 05, 2001 03:59 PM            
What about these guys: Timothy_B, SR-1(I think?), and on other(I forgot his name, should have taken screenshots). Saw them last night on Cornell. I think I've seen them before, but not a lot. They were pretty good--but pretty silent. Don't think they chatted at all except to say bye when they were leaving.

Robu1 was there, and Sailor arrived just after they left--hey Robu, do you remember the 3rd guy's name? It began with a P, I think. That guy was good.

IP:

Paranor
posted July 05, 2001 06:52 PM            
I've had the same experience - NOBODY on Cornell says a word other than bye.

IP:

TurdHeart
posted July 05, 2001 07:02 PM            
You mean the Cornell server with all the crazy mods and the "Cowboy" theme? Yah - not much feedback from folks there.
It seems like every weapon on there has 'homing' on. I was getting toasted like the dickens! ...and there was some humungous deformed nuke.
It was pretty funny, even though I wasn't getting anywhere.

IP:

Robu1
posted July 05, 2001 09:32 PM            
I think you're thinking of polonius Neo (polonus?......I donno). If it is, he's not new - his bio can be found on coax's website.
Other than paranor, I can't think of any other p-names

IP:

KONG
posted July 05, 2001 10:37 PM            
Polamnus i think

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 06, 2001 12:09 AM            
Think Polomus is the artist formerly know as Tread_This ........or maybe its Paranor

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited July 06, 2001).]

IP:

Neo
posted July 06, 2001 02:34 AM            
Yeah, Polamnus is right. THX, Kong. BTW guys, I'm pretty sure he's the guy that runs the Cornell server(?).

TurdHeart: You're absolutely right. I felt like a newbie in there; I knew something was not right. I got smoked way too much by these guys I hadn't seen often enough for it to be believable. Great way to get discouraged!!

Oh and Super: Tread_This = Paranor.

IP: