|
Author Topic:   I'm puzzeled
Rex R
posted June 29, 2001 09:30 PM            
in the past couple of days, I go to join a server with humans, real life people, and they leave. no explanations just see a server notice player such-n-so disconected. just tonight I saw that there was a person on WM's demo server, join the game poof no person. am I getting a rep as being a "great" player?(hah couldn't prove that by my ddm stats) or are the the rest of you noticing this too?

IP:

The Weatherman
posted June 29, 2001 10:54 PM         
Hmmmmm - that is weird. Has anyone been newbie killing? It is hard not to, when you go on to chat them up.... Play nice, treads

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 29, 2001 11:04 PM            
I always show some respect and at least finish the game.Unless I get disconnected.

IP:

Paranor
posted June 30, 2001 10:06 AM            
I've been on the demo servers a few times trying to see how they like the game, etc. Don't get much respone. They are probably like me and haven't read the manual on how to chat, etc.

But none have disconnected when I show up.

What I don't get is the couple of people who play on "oz" don't play anywhere else nor do they respond to any hellos or whatever. They just seem to talk amongst themselves.

IP:

synack
posted June 30, 2001 12:07 PM         
Rex, I've observed the same thing recently. Personally I was a little put off since I always try to say "bye" or "cya" whenever I leave, unless I freeze up or get disconnected. Then I thought that they might be having similar problems too, so I just shrug it off now.

IP: