|
Author Topic:   Greetings all.....
LordDrow
posted June 28, 2001 10:45 PM            
Here saying hello from a long time ravager of Treadmarks. I have been kind of lurking and looking around for awhile. I have threatened to me friends and family that I was going to start building some models and stuff for TM, well I am now in the biz. I have a new beta tank that I will be releasing within the week and at least 3 others in the works. Any suggestions, kibitzes or words of wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks everyone!

LordDrow

IP:

Paranor
posted June 28, 2001 11:19 PM            
Hello. Looking forward to seeing you online.

IP:

JVortex
posted June 29, 2001 12:25 AM            
greetings and so forth! add me to your ICQ and we can talk shop .

welcome on board!

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. BZ The RPG. Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. (Under Heavy Construction) The non-TM areas of the site have been resurrected!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 29, 2001 01:28 AM            
yes indeed welcome to our motley little crew - muhahahahah !

IP:

synack
posted June 29, 2001 07:25 AM         
Now prepare to die! ... um ... ah ... I mean, welcome! (what a giveaway)

IP:

The Weatherman
posted June 29, 2001 07:26 AM         
Hi LordDrow! It is always good to see some freshme- er... new players . Welcome to the community.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted June 29, 2001 10:33 AM            
Greetings, salutations and may you always have a following sea. Good to see another new member join the community. Oh, take JVortex's advice and ICQ him. He has been doing quite a bit of modeling and would be a great resource for you. Hope to see you online and if I do watch out for a bow shot unless you are on my team - then only accidentally.

------------------
Pass the salt - it's time to go to sea.

IP:

LordDrow
posted June 29, 2001 03:37 PM            
Wow, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Looking forward to getting fragged, and fragging a few of you in return. hehehe...

Really though, thanks folks. Always nice to feel so welcomed.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 29, 2001 07:02 PM            
YEAH BABY !

More meat for the grinder - muhahahaha !

IP:

ni
posted June 29, 2001 08:06 PM            
Hey Lord...damn an I was thinkin of changin me ID to a Drow-style term...lol!! Me thinkin me bein clever an all, shya right!! Welcome to one of the most frag friendly bunch o swabs ever!!!

IP: