|
Author Topic:   Tornado Weapon Tutorial on its Design.
Target!!
posted June 20, 2001 01:53 PM            
I have heard from JVortex and seen on Random Chaos' website that at two of them... and quite possible others as well... are interested in getting some tutorials together for all aspects of Mod designs for TM.

I am in the process of pulling together a comprehensive document on my Tornado weapon and just wanted to touch base with everyone to see what they would like to see in a tutorial for this weapon.

How many like just text ?
How many prefer Graphics ?
If graphics, anyone interested in ShockWave presentation ? or would just Animated Gifs be better ?

Just putting out some feelers so I can figure out how to best "Target" the audience.

heh heh.

>>Target<<

[This message has been edited by Target!! (edited June 20, 2001).]

IP:

Target!!
posted June 20, 2001 01:57 PM            

[This message has been edited by Target!! (edited June 20, 2001).]

IP:

Dreamer
posted June 20, 2001 03:08 PM         
MHO
Pure text would probably be best - maybe some pics where absolutely neccessary.
Everything else takes too long to load and would not fit in the most important place for weapon tutorials:
the strategies forum @ this bbs.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 20, 2001 05:24 PM            
Ive been looking at making a mod tutorial section of the DMF for some time now, ive just been busy with other things.

If you make your text up in notepage using references to (fig.1) etc... ill be happy to host a tutorial section for you.

Ill be happy to do all the word re: layouts and things with any links you see fit to include.

make your pix 300 pixels wide in jpg format using said fig# prefix.

If your tyutorials are long ill span them over several pages for you.

personally i think it would be a great thing to expand the support for the TM community in this way and encourage more ppl to come over from the demo to the full version.

thoughts ?

-=[/2]=- www.dnxworld.com

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 23, 2001 10:44 PM            
As Dreamer said, text with a few graphics to highlight points...

------------------
Random Chaos
randomc@treadmarks.cjb.net
Admin for theTerrain Deformation Site
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos and the Mining Guild

IP:

Target!!
posted June 24, 2001 01:47 AM            
Ok, text and some graphics it will be.
By the way Random Chaos, if you need anything special... for the Tutorial.. or otherwise... just let me know.

>>Target<<

IP: