|
Author Topic:   Camera control problem/question. I want a tank cam!!!
Karnage
posted June 17, 2001 01:04 AM            
Okay, I have to be missing something but I cannot find a way to lock the camera to always looks out the front of the tank!

I am trying the latest demo, and I am using
a logitech Wingman FF to control the tank. With the Joystick controlling the tank and the R axis (I think, twisting the stick left and right) to controll the turret. And no matter what I do the camera is always looking at where the turret is aiming and it is driving me crazy!

I want the camera locked onto the front of the tank and to not follow the turret at all. While I can see the turret cam as the best for fighting, I want the tank cam for racing. I go way out of control when the camera starts to whirl around with the turret and that completly screws up the race.

There has got to be a way to do that, isn't there? I have read the in game manual to no avail and have tried all the options that I can see. What am I missing?!?!

Thanks
Kevin

ps: and they need some force feedback too! This game could really use it well!!

IP:

KONG
posted June 17, 2001 01:15 AM            
try m key

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 17, 2001 02:32 AM            
of course theres away. You can toggle the cam from either the "hud" or the "turret" my main problem is forgetting to put it on "turret" view. Since i think its more important to see where your firing at then driving straight

------------------
LDA Players, Information, and etc...

IP: